“Great burgers at a great price”

The Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #27 of 378 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Excellent, casual restaurant with friendly staff. Location was very clean. I recommend getting one of their world famous burgers (make sure you get a side of teriyaki sauce). Milkshakes are incredible!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I'm surprised this place gets such great reviews. The burger is thin and gets lost in the bun. The fries taste like typical frozen fast food fries. There are better fast food chains on every block.

Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

I had the bbq bacon burger with onion rings. I feel the burger is better then in and out or 5 guys. As for the size its perfit. The restaurant was clean as were the restroom. The price is higher the on the special burger but on the the basic burger its the same as in and out.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

This is a favorite near the CSUF campus. Great chicken sandwiches and salads. The sweet potato fries are delicious. Everything is fresh and the staff is very friendly. Fast food taken a step up for sure, you do pay a little more. I don't eat burgers but I know people think they are great, too!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

When I entered and saw the menu I got my hopes up for a great burger (Five Guys/In and Out is what I was thinking). The service was great and they quickly helped me navigate the menu but when my burger came out, I was pretty dissapointed. $10 roughly for a burger and a soda, without fries. The burger was definitely on the small side. Good grilled flavor and fresh toppings but just too small compared to Five Guys or some of the other burger chains.