“Fun and Inspiring”
Review of Spiked Paint - CLOSED

Spiked Paint
Reviewed 31 May 2013

My daughter and I decided to do something new for Mother's Day this year and went to Spiked Paint. I never thought I could paint anything other than a wall one color!! Turned out I can and am actually hanging it in my house!! It was super fun and I'm thinking about taking some painting lessons. The teacher walks you through every step and makes it SO easy. There is great music, singing and it is relaxing. Plus -- you walk out with somethng you created. What is better than that!! This is a MUST for a moms/daughters, girls night out, birthdays or just to hang out. You will be addicted!!

1  Thank Kim J

Reviewed 14 April 2013

If you're in the area and want something different to do that's more fun than you can imagine, check out Spiked Paint! Think you can't paint? Think again. I said I couldn't even draw stick people my whole life and walked out with a painting worth hanging:) It's a verbal paint-by-numbers so-to-speak. It's also addicting :) The owners, Erin and Ian are wonderful, warm, and engaging.

2  Thank SJCalifornia_13
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I took my friend here for her birthday and we loved it! The teacher walked us through a painting step by step. Our paintings turned out beautiful. There was laughing, music, and drinks. All around a great time and a fun place to hang with friends.

1  Thank User975379
Reviewed 26 December 2012

My sisters-in-law and I attended a session in October ("Three Pumpkins"). What a terrific experience for someone with zero creative ability and a fear of putting paint to canvas! Erin's enthusiasm, encouragement and precise instructions and demonstration enabled me to produce a painting I can proudly exhibit at home. And what fun we had during the three hours--we laughed, sang, painted, of course, and enjoyed a relaxing cocktail. Can't think of a better shared experience. So I would encourage anyone to join them for an entertaining evening be it a "girls night out", "date night", bachelor or bachelorette party, birthday party, anniversary or whatever--Go and have fun!!
Thanks Erin and Ian.

1  Thank Emily A
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Have you ever wanted to paint an oil picture and you have no talent. Well, this is the place to create your own 'masterpiece'. The price was $35/$45 which was reasonable, especially if you can 'snag' a Buy 1 Get 1 Free. The workshop was 2/1/2 to 3 Hours and included a 20" x 16" canvas. They provided the bushes, paints and an apron. Also, for a nominal cost, you can buy beer, wine, soda and water. The 'hostess' provides the instructions on a step by step process and 'party' begins. At the end you have your 'masterpiece'. Yes, my 'Snowy Christmas Tree at Night' actually looked like the 'original'. A very fun activity for 'Girls Night Out'. Also because of the location the are lots of places to eat before the paint party. Be sure to get directions as the place is on the 'back side' of the Wilshire.

1  Thank hoho92649