“Food average - server rather abrubt”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of China Bistro

China Bistro
Ranked #248 of 371 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Soutnern California
“Food average - server rather abrubt”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Party of four - two were happy with food and two were not. Orange chicken tough, chewy and lacking flavor. Servers approach was rather abrupt. She approached our table as all business, not accomodating at all.

• Visited March 2012

indiana
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

Your basic American Chinese Take out food. Good enough, but nothing surprising or especially pleasing about it. The fortune cookies were all broken.

• Visited October 2011
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Another Pho Olivia's Bistro at Fullerton - 20% off all entrees”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2010

When I saw that Olivia's Bistro was opening up a second location in Fullerton, I was thrilled. Honestly, I had never been to the location on Imperial and Euclid, but I had read stellar reviews on Yelp, and was excited to dine at their new digs. :) My boyfriend and I drove past this plaza three or four times during the month of July / early August, hoping to find that the place had opened up. We finally got our wish this week! Right now, as a grand opening special, they are offering 20% off all entrees (dine-in only).
From markellegray

As an appetizer, we ordered their egg rolls, which were super tasty. You'll notice that Pho Olivia doesn't skimp on the good stuff; these things were positively crammed FULL of meat, and came with a dipping sauce that was to die for! After we were done shoveling these delectable little rolls into our faces, the pho arrived. *cue harps and angels singing* We were VERY impressed by their pho. Right away, we noticed the broth was very dark. Dark = flavor! Then, as if that weren't awesome enough, we finally laid eyes on the meat. My God, it ACTUALLY LOOKED like MEAT! Most of the pho places I've been to seem to have thin, ghoulishly-gray colored meat that's either way too fatty or way too tough, and questionable at best. Not Pho Olivia! Their meat was tender, juicy, and best of all, there was tons of it! They had the perfect ratio of meat, noodles, green onions, and even a floret or two or fresh broccoli!

The pho here was about $1 more than many of the places I've been, but the broth and quality of the meat MORE than make up for it. Hell, I'd pay the extra buck just for the sheer ambiance of this place. All new furnishings, dark wood floors, comfortable and stylish booths, gorgeous artwork, and actual porcelain soup spoons instead of those cheapy plastic ones. It's just an overall "pho experience" that can't be missed! Olivia herself even came up to our table to chat, ask our opinion on the food, and find out a little bit about us. Will definitely be back!

Long Beach, California
“Been coming here & ordering take-out for...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2010

Been coming here & ordering take-out for over 10 years. Always consistently excellent. Friendly, attentive and efficient staff seems vey happy to dispense personal service to regulars. Too many great dishes to single anything out. Menu is extensive so we have still not tried everything. But we will!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My family has been eating at this restaurant for a good 15 years at least. They have excellent food an it's reasonably...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2010

My family has been eating at this restaurant for a good 15 years at least. They have excellent food an it's reasonably priced. The service is excellent. I recommend the honey walnut shrimp, crispy beef, and BBQ chicken with green beans. I'm getting hungry now, just thinking about it! Enjoy!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook