“Great atmosphere, food looked great. Nice spot for a beer with friends”
Review of Heroes Bar & Grill

Heroes Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 377 Restaurants in Fullerton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2013

On entering, you instantly pick up on the relaxed atmosphere and chilled out staff members. It is not quite in there, but you really go in here to have a chilled beer and a chat with your buddies. We saw quite a few people getting food and it looked really good, and they seemed quite happy with what they were eating, so I would say it must be good… It smelled good anyhow! They have a great selection of beers on tap, and on my next visit to Fullerton, I will be popping back in here.

There are newer reviews for Heroes Bar & Grill

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Large portions... you may want to share! Everything I have had there is good. It is a little loud in the main dining room, so if you are looking for a quiet place, this is not it. Chad is a great Bartender!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Tonight, 6.12.13, was our first time at Heroes (and our last).
First the good: #1. service was very attentive. #2. Huge selection of beers on tap.
#3. Several TV's around the restaurant showing sports.
Now the bad: #1. Liquor prices are outrageous. $26 for a double Macallan 12 year old? Really?Most of the best places in L.A. & Beverly Hills don't charge that much. Plus, for a double, it was a pretty stingy pour. I realize this is a college town, but how many 21 year old's are drinking single malt scotch? Disney is cheaper! #2. They would not seat our party of 18 until everyone was there. Absolutely ridiculous. #3. My patty melt was just not very good. Coco's is better. To be fair, my wife's chicken taco salad was very good.
#4. The restaurant would not break down the bill for us. We customers had to break it down among ourselves and then tell the waitress how much to charge each of us. In this technological era, this is absurd. Nearly every restaurant I visit will do this, but evidently, not Heroes.

I have dined at several restaurants in Fullerton. We were looking forward to visiting a new place. Unfortunately, Heroes was a mistake.There are a lot of restaurants in that city. A lot. The others will be getting my business in the future.

1  Thank IrishRick
Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal at Heroes! The beef brisket sandwich was enjoyed by my daughter and I savored the BBQ chicken salad. Way too much food for us and had we known about portion sizes, we wouldn't have ordered the appetizer. As it was, the main course arrived way too soon, just a few minutes after the appetizer -- the server should have held the main course order a bit.

Our server was very friendly.

The beer tap list was extensive! However, there is no beer flight offered which is unfortunate. I only got to try one microbrew.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Unbelievable amount of good beers on tap. Large portions of good food.
Most of the selections are big enough to share with your favorite lady.