“A Nice Hotel”

The Hotel Fullerton
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Fullerton
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Last night was my first time staying at the Hotel Fullerton after I found it with a good price on Hotel Tonight. I decided to venture out of my normal hotel zone near Disneyland and check this place out. As a business traveler it seemed to have everything you might need including an on-site restaurant, bar, laundry, etc.

Overall my experience was pretty good with the exception of the air conditioner which would not cool the room for me. The room was hot. The air conditioning in my room did not really cool down the room being on full blast for 8 hours. It made it less hot, but that just made it good enough to sleep moderately OK.

Pros:
On-Site Restaurant
Friendly staff that I met
My room was quiet for being next to the freeway
Free WiFi

Cons:
Bad Air Conditioning
Nothing within walking distance

Overall I say its a good place to stay for a business traveler or a small family visiting the area. If your AC works better than mine did you will have a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: The sixth floor (Club level) requires a room key to access. If you have friends coming and going thi...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at The Hotel Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Casey M,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We strive to ensure all of our guests needs are met and we are pleased to know that the service you received and the wifi were to your liking and contributed to making your stay that much more comfortable. Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you had encountered with the air conditioner. Rest assured that we take all comments and suggestions to heart so that we can improve and provide the exceptional service that our guests expect and deserve.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

There are newer reviews for The Hotel Fullerton

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I traveled to Fullerton on July 14 with my daughter for Troy Hight School visiting. We found Hotel Fullerton by the school staff recommendation. This is a very well maintenance hotel. Front desk was very professional housekeeping staff was very friendly smiling face. Our room was perfectly clean...
I definitely stay her next time when i come to this area.

Room Tip: Restaurant is great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenkrist
HCY64, General Manager at The Hotel Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear JenKrist,

Thanks for taking time to send your feedback to us, we really appreciate your positive review and I would definitely share your comment with all my team.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed here when my sister had her graduation from CSUF. I had a very pleasant stay. Lots of great amenities. I know where I'm staying if I need to go to Fullerton again. As an aside, Fullerton's got a great nightlife but when I got back to the hotel, it was so nice to enjoy a trouble-free night (very quiet in the hotel).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Marson1965, General Manager at The Hotel Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Keith,

At The Hotel Fullerton we strive to exceed your expectations throughout your
entire visit. We really appreciate you to take time to give us a review. Especially a positive review, I am sure all my staff will be encouraged by your review and we looking forward to see you soon!

Thanks!

Charles

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Visited this property by join my neice college graduation party and stayed a night on 6/28/14. If you have business or personal events in Los Angeles or Orange Co. area, this property is ideal. The environment is comfortable and the rooms are quiet and clean. The hotel is located pretty close to the freeway and Disney and Angels Stadium. Very nice restaurant, Bar, courtyard.... The staff was friendly and helpful. Overall this is a very modern updated hotel...

Room Tip: 5th floor is quieter
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Claire,

Thanks for your review! A positive review means a lot to me, especially all my staffs.
I do see you had enjoyed our executive floor with all special amenities.
I appreciate your recommendation to all others. We wish to see you again soon!

Thanks!

Charles

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel has running a lot of tour groups. I would not choose it originally, but since they have separate building and a separate breakfast area, it appears it is under controlled. I became OK and really enjoy the new room and restaurant. I will stay here again!

Stayed: July 2014
Marson1965, General Manager at The Hotel Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest,

At The Hotel Fullerton we strive to exceed your expectations throughout your
entire visit. We thank you for your time and feedback, we will definitely keep our best to meet all guests needs. Thanks!

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I travel frequently for work and due to a last minute trip had to reserve at this hotel as my usual haunts were booked up. Upon arriving my reservation was lost. I wish I would've have left right then. I was given a room on the club floor which I thought would give me the best experience and the room was 85 degrees (felt hotter) w a wall unit a/c that was loud. After going several rounds w the keys not working I was given a new room that had a noisy a/c to the point I had to unplug it. When I called to the front desk saying I thought I left a book in my old room the front desk agent was not helpful and never called back to say if the book was found or not. He wasn't even nice. The rooms are average to below average and the staff is poorly trained. I had low expectations and I'm still disappointed. PS: They charged me for an extra night that I didn't even stay.

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Jessica L

Dear Jessica L,

I sincere apologize all the inconvenience that had happened to you. I have no word to say but I promise that I will definitely look into this matter and improve our service.
Thanks for your time and feedback!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Shuttle drivers were the best. They were quite friendly and accommodating. Rooms were good. I would recommend it for a family visit. Waiting period was a little long at the front desk at check in time. But all in all it was ok.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Natalie A,

At The Hotel Fullerton we strive to exceed your expectations throughout your
entire visit. We offer free shuttle service to and from Disneyland, Anaheim Convention Center, and Downtown Disney. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our shuttle service and had commented as the BEST.
Thanks for your time and feedback!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fullerton
Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
Howard Johnson Fullerton Anaheim Hotel and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim
Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel

Been to The Hotel Fullerton? Share your experiences!