All reviews the concierge lounge front desk easy access parking garage california state university under renovation hotel is located would stay here again business trip pleasant stay an older hotel southern california minute drive lobby freeway csu gym
Reviewed 12 May 2013

If you are doing anything at the Fullerton campus, this is where you want to stay. It's on-campus and within a few walking minutes to the dorms.
It's a lovely hotel with modern furnishings. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. Internet has a fee unless you are a member of their rewards program.
The restaurant and bar downstairs are well-designed. It was a nice place to sit and enjoy a drink. While you can walk to nearby restaurants and Target, it is not convenient. It's best to drive and the parking is free. Everything is an easy drive as the interstate is right there.

Date of stay: May 2013
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kimberly R, Manager at Fullerton Marriott at California State University, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear polarspeech,

Thank you for your awesome response. You are absolutely correct in stating that we are convenient and close to Cal State University of Fullerton, in fact, we are right across the street.

Our Irish themed pub is the perfect place for a drink. Being that we also serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, it’s a convenient bite to eat as well!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

As an annual participant in the Donate Life run/walk I Love staying here each year. Front desk has always been stellar in distance and very knowledgeable. Only one minor item, I would like a small fridge in the rooms.

Dear John J

Wow! That is so amazing to read that you participated in the “Donate Life Run/Walk”. We are grateful that you continue to choose our hotel as your home during this time.

As for your request, I will be sure to bring this up to our superiors! Hope to see you back before the next run/walk!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

We booked this hotel through priceline and one thing I would let everyone to be made aware is that when you book this hotel through priceline, breakfast is not included and if you wish to have breakfast they charge $14 per head for breaskfast which is served as a buffet. I agreet witht he review that the room is noisy but the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable to sleep in. There were ample restaurants in the vicinity and there a few a restaurants right opposite to where the hotel is located. We did not realize that they charge $2 for the water bottle that is placed along with the coffee. Parking is very close to the hotel and he hotel staff is very courteous and always smiling. The hotel is about 10 miles from disneyland. There is no fridge nor a microwave in the room but we cannot complain since we got the hotel at a good price.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Faisal N

Dear Faisal N,

I appreciate your very informative review. Thank you for making our future guests aware of some of our fees. The onsite restaurant that provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner provides convenience for guests traveling at all hours.

I am so glad to read that the team provided the upmost excellent service. We always strive to make sure our guests leave more than satisfied!

“Suite” Regards

Reviewed 2 May 2013

My company moved our corporate stay program over to the Fullerton Marriott in 2012. I find myself more relaxed and at ease after working during my travels since we made this move. The rooms have good space, the bedding very comfortable and the shower and amenities ideal for someone who travels frequently. More recently, I find myself enjoying their restaurant more frequently. It is a nice relaxing environment overall. The breakfast buffet is as good as any that I have encountered during my travels, with nice fast service for any special needs.

Room tip: Try to make time to make use of the exercise room!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Richard H,

Thank you so much for your sincere review. I am so glad to read that your stay made you feel “relaxed and at ease”. After all, those are most important when traveling. I am also happy to read that you enjoyed the delicious food at our restaurant. This can be extremely convenient if you prefer not to leave the premises. Our Irish themed pub is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner so you can satisfy all of your taste buds!

See you very soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Very friendly staff, usual fairly large rooms. There is some noise from nearby freeway. The I house Ha penny pub/restaurant has above average food at reasonable prices. The pool while
not large is very pleasant and pool side food is good.

Room tip: Rooms away from road may be quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear YpsilantiFoodie,

Thank you for your review on our hotel. I am sorry you experienced some of the road noise on your trip. Please feel free to contact any one of our team members at the property when planning your next trip and we will do all we can to get you a nice quiet room away from the road!

Hope to see you back very soon.

“Suite” Regards