“Classic Place”

Ranked #10 of 370 Restaurants in Fullerton
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yorba Linda, California
“Classic Place”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My family and I have been coming to this Spaghetti Factory for over 20 years and the service and food is always great!

• Visited February 2014

Anaheim, California
“Good Group Meeting Spot”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I confess, there is rarely any change for me when I come here... It's all about the Mizithra Cheese...soooo yummy! The Old Spaghetti Factory is a great place to meet a group for lunch..they have a really nice selection of lunch combos that don't leave you hungry or broke.
We were a group of 8 ladies & as we sat several of us commented on the placement of the menus right on top of our preset silverware & napkins. Those menus are touched by everyone & putting them on top of my silverware is just gross. Then I asked for a straw & our waitress brought me our table a handful unwrapped straws fully gripped with her bare hand. We had a cake on the table for one of the ladies birthdays & the same waitress put the cheese bread plate down, without paying attention, right into the side of the cake. I asked to see a manager, he was very pleasant & receptive to my comments & then checked on us multiple times after that. Interestingly he commented that Corporate requires that placement of the menu & that a new placement was under advisement?? How long does it take to decide not to place something dirty on top of your guests eating utensils?

1 Thank CharlaAV711
Ashburn, Virginia
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We had dinner here one night while visiting the area and our meals were very good, as usual. My husband had a lot of restrictions with his diet at the time, and our server was very helpful in that he was able to order something that wasn't on the menu. We love the mizithra cheese and found out is being sold in select COSTCO locations. We always have dinner one night when visiting the area, and we'll be back again next time we're in town!

• Visited November 2013
Mission Viejo, California, USA
“Very nice meal”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Spaghetti factory is my wife's favorite place and this Saturday's dinner did not disappoint. Good food which included Mizithra, and garlic cheese toast was excellent. Service was very good as well. This location is always busy but also always provides consistently good food and service. Looking forward to next time.

Visited October 2013
Prescott, Arizona
“A Good Experience”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Great atmosphere and Great service. The spaghetti and Italian food was average to above average.
The location is next to the Fullerton Train Station and many other businesses, which made it a real hassle to find a parking place.
Most dishes were priced from $12 to $18. I enjoyed the Mizeria and spaghetti with meat sauce combo.

A great place to take a date or friends. There are private rooms for larger parties.

• Visited September 2013