“Delish food, nice ambiance, and great service”
Review of The Pint House Pub & Restaurant - CLOSED

The Pint House Pub & Restaurant
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pint House is an upscale American style Pub & Restaurant without the upscale price. Located in the heart of downtown Fullerton, we offer great beers on tap and a wide selection of bottled beers and wines. Our menu includes a fine selection of appetizers, the best burgers in town, pasta, sandwiches, salads and specialty dishes. Come enjoy the outdoors at Fullerton’s largest “Backyard” patio!Happy Hour weekdays 4-7pm: 25% off appetizers & $1 off beer and wine. Live Entertainment every Thursday-Saturday nights.
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The ambiance is really nice....everything is black in color. The bar is the center of the restaurant. Place was pretty happenin' and very full. Our server was very nice and fast. My husband ordered beer and I ordered Pomegranate cocktail. He ordered the filet mignon taco's, although pricey, they were really delicious....loved the salsa that came with it. I ordered the Parmesan Shrimp ...these were delish as well. Came w/ baked potato cubes and greenbeans.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The Pint House in Orange is an enjoyable place to share a beer and get some good food too. The staff is friendly and helpful and they have great music on several of the nights.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

My husband and I stopped by for dinner on a late Sunday afternoon (around 4:00PM). I wanted to take my husband out for our wedding anniversary at a place with good food and good beer. We are low key type of people. The nice people of yelp said this might be a good fit for us. They were right! We’ll be going back very soon.

We walk into a really nice pub like place. We opt to sit in the restaurant as opposed to the lounge and it was comfortable and the décor is warm. We watch the Angel game on one TV, the Masters on another, and a tennis match on yet a third. Nice. Our waitress, Olivia, came on over and made us feel right at home. She explained what craft beers were available and offered a taster if we’d like one. I believe Olivia would light up any room she walked into. Just a wonderful personality and she knew what she was talking about. My husband tasted and fell in love with the Black Phoenix stout and preceded to drink two glasses before the dinner was done. I am not much of a beer drinker so I had a glass of J. Lohr Bay Mist Riesling (I had never had this before) and I loved it. Had two glasses as a matter of fact.

For an appetizer we chose the crunchy artichokes with chipotle dipping sauce which was very good. My husband ordered the Napa Burger with parmesan fries and I had the Portobello Burger with onion rings. The food was so good. I wish I could explain the crisp taste of the balsamic vinegar on the perfectly cooked Portobello mushroom and the freshness of the hamburger bun! Or the onion rings that were so good and plentiful that I, literally, could not stop eating them. My husband couldn’t believe how good the brie and caramelized onions tasted on the perfectly cooked burger. The food is really very good.

As good as the food and beer and wine was, the people were even better. Everyone from our waitress Olivia, the manager and the food servers themselves went out of their way to make our meal very enjoyable. We left a nice tip.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

A buddy and I fell in here last week, and really enjoyed it. Our server was very knowledgeable on the beer selection (despite being a non-drinker herself), and friendly. Our meal was great! As I have a food allergy (onions, I know, I know....) Chef James came out to speak with me to ensure all was well. He made a menu suggestion, and offered to make a special batch of coleslaw just for me (and it totally rocked - probably the best I've ever had). Even the GM came round to check on us... What a great place! It's my new haunt when I'm around the OC sports venues down the road...

Reviewed 5 August 2011

I went there with my boyfriend after the Fullerton Art Walk, it was casual and relaxing but still has an upbeat energy about it. We were hoping for a seat in the back outdoor area so that we could listen to the acoustic performer, but unfortunately it was all filled when we arrived so we sat inside. In passing I told our server we had hoped to be outside, but were okay with our seating... a few minutes later she and the manager informed us that there was an open table outside if we were still interested in that, we could head out there. So, beers in hand we headed out back and were delighted to have a nice view of the performer, a delicious dinner served to us with great service, and lovely garden-like ambiance. We'll definitely be heading back there again, the selections of beers and food were varied, and they seem to choose their performers well.