“Better options in Downtown Fullerton”

The Pint House Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 371 Restaurants in Fullerton
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pint House is an upscale American style Pub & Restaurant without the upscale price. Located in the heart of downtown Fullerton, we offer great beers on tap and a wide selection of bottled beers and wines. Our menu includes a fine selection of appetizers, the best burgers in town, pasta, sandwiches, salads and specialty dishes. Come enjoy the outdoors at Fullerton’s largest “Backyard” patio!Happy Hour weekdays 4-7pm: 25% off appetizers & $1 off beer and wine. Live Entertainment every Thursday-Saturday nights.
Orange County,California,United States
“Better options in Downtown Fullerton”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

When in Downtown Fullerton, I would recommend to somewhere else. The service here is poor at best and I have been there a few times. The menu is nothing special and there are other spots close by with a better beer selection.

Visited October 2013

Orange County,California,United States
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This restaurant is a good spot to meet up before a Ducks/Angels game but other than that, there are better options.

Visited September 2013
Hyderabad, India
“Delish food, nice ambiance, and great service”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The ambiance is really nice....everything is black in color. The bar is the center of the restaurant. Place was pretty happenin' and very full. Our server was very nice and fast. My husband ordered beer and I ordered Pomegranate cocktail. He ordered the filet mignon taco's, although pricey, they were really delicious....loved the salsa that came with it. I ordered the Parmesan Shrimp ...these were delish as well. Came w/ baked potato cubes and greenbeans.

• Visited October 2013
California
“Great Atmosphere and beer”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The Pint House in Orange is an enjoyable place to share a beer and get some good food too. The staff is friendly and helpful and they have great music on several of the nights.

• Visited June 2013
Orange, California
“Wonderful place - The Pint House in Orange, CA on Katella Ave.”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

My husband and I stopped by for dinner on a late Sunday afternoon (around 4:00PM). I wanted to take my husband out for our wedding anniversary at a place with good food and good beer. We are low key type of people. The nice people of yelp said this might be a good fit for us. They were right! We’ll be going back very soon.

We walk into a really nice pub like place. We opt to sit in the restaurant as opposed to the lounge and it was comfortable and the décor is warm. We watch the Angel game on one TV, the Masters on another, and a tennis match on yet a third. Nice. Our waitress, Olivia, came on over and made us feel right at home. She explained what craft beers were available and offered a taster if we’d like one. I believe Olivia would light up any room she walked into. Just a wonderful personality and she knew what she was talking about. My husband tasted and fell in love with the Black Phoenix stout and preceded to drink two glasses before the dinner was done. I am not much of a beer drinker so I had a glass of J. Lohr Bay Mist Riesling (I had never had this before) and I loved it. Had two glasses as a matter of fact.

For an appetizer we chose the crunchy artichokes with chipotle dipping sauce which was very good. My husband ordered the Napa Burger with parmesan fries and I had the Portobello Burger with onion rings. The food was so good. I wish I could explain the crisp taste of the balsamic vinegar on the perfectly cooked Portobello mushroom and the freshness of the hamburger bun! Or the onion rings that were so good and plentiful that I, literally, could not stop eating them. My husband couldn’t believe how good the brie and caramelized onions tasted on the perfectly cooked burger. The food is really very good.

As good as the food and beer and wine was, the people were even better. Everyone from our waitress Olivia, the manager and the food servers themselves went out of their way to make our meal very enjoyable. We left a nice tip.

• Visited April 2013