“Decent beer selection, good food”

The Pint House Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 377 Restaurants in Fullerton
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pint House is an upscale American style Pub & Restaurant without the upscale price. Located in the heart of downtown Fullerton, we offer great beers on tap and a wide selection of bottled beers and wines. Our menu includes a fine selection of appetizers, the best burgers in town, pasta, sandwiches, salads and specialty dishes. Come enjoy the outdoors at Fullerton’s largest “Backyard” patio!Happy Hour weekdays 4-7pm: 25% off appetizers & $1 off beer and wine. Live Entertainment every Thursday-Saturday nights.
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Came here with some friends in search of some beer and found it here. Although the other location has a better beer selection, this location still has plenty of beer. I was kind of disappointed because two of the beers I asked for were out! The food was good but nothing great and our waiter was hilarious. Would recommend this place

1  Thank mleslie89
There are newer reviews for The Pint House Pub & Restaurant

Reviewed 13 February 2014

So its been a while since I've been here, but I thought since I was on trip advisor and I was thinking about scotch I would write this. at the time (over a year and a half ago) I had been in the bar a few times once for a birthday and a few times for drinks. I really just go there for the Highland Park wiskey. hard to find in a pub around LA or orange county. the food here as I remember it was very tasty and when you walked by the kitchen smelled great. I think it was more on the medium price for a full plate. on Friday nights they have a guy who does some life music and the place to sit is around the fire pit although they should figure out another place to put drinks as your Guinness heats up fast. but no matter what, this place will always have a patron because THEY HAVE MY SCOTCH! EVERYONE SHOULD DRINK HIGHLAND PARK SCOTCH! I'm coming home soon so better Have that scotch stocked! I've got a year and a half of drinking to catch up on. Slainte!!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I had a burger with a Cabernet Demi glaze, Brie, and sun dried tomatoes. It was delicious and cooked perfectly. The Parmesan garlic fries were great too. Decent beer selection. I'll go back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

When in Downtown Fullerton, I would recommend to somewhere else. The service here is poor at best and I have been there a few times. The menu is nothing special and there are other spots close by with a better beer selection.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

This restaurant is a good spot to meet up before a Ducks/Angels game but other than that, there are better options.