“I love this place!”

Ranked #27 of 371 Restaurants in Fullerton
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pint House is an upscale American style Pub & Restaurant without the upscale price. Located in the heart of downtown Fullerton, we offer great beers on tap and a wide selection of bottled beers and wines. Our menu includes a fine selection of appetizers, the best burgers in town, pasta, sandwiches, salads and specialty dishes. Come enjoy the outdoors at Fullerton’s largest “Backyard” patio!Happy Hour weekdays 4-7pm: 25% off appetizers & $1 off beer and wine. Live Entertainment every Thursday-Saturday nights.
Lake Arrowhead
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 27 March 2010

From the warm and welcoming atmosphere to the GREAT FOOD and friendly staff, this place is my new favorite! The outdoor patio is amazing...I really felt like I was relaxing in my neighbor's backyard. One of the cleanest places I've been to. I had the Pint House Special Burger and I can honestly say it was the best burger I have ever had...sauteed portobello mushrooms, grilled onions, tillamook cheddar cheese, need I say more? The staff is very friendly and helpful, my server even allowed me to try a few samples of beer for free! I live in Lake Arrowhead, but I'll be back soon and often. I'm in love with The Pint House! <3 <3 <3