All reviews room was clean would stay here again stayed here for nights disneyland pillows
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Staff was friendly like always rooms very clean love the cable and flat screens. I will be back

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I found this property around St. Patrick's weekend. I went for a visit to Disney and was going to stay w/ my son but he was sick for a week and I didn't want to catch anything. This property is one freeway exit from Disney but close enough to my son's Fullerton address. The place was clean, had all the basics, had continental breakfast, friendly staff. I asked for extra pillows and got them. There's an ice machine and vending machine. The room had a microwave and fridge. As I said, had all the basics, even a hair dryer. I'm definitely coming back. Good value and close enough to Disney, but far enough from the hussle and bussle.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Let me say the staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were generally clean except the tops of the showers had years of dust and grime on them. You could hear everything outside. There was light coming in from around the door. The ice machine costs a quarter and had floating substances in it once the ice melted we could see it. The bed pillows were bricks of foam. This was the worst wyndham property I have ever stayed in and over the last year and I have stayed in a lot of them.

Date of stay: March 2014