“Shocked!”

Ranked #35 of 378 Restaurants in Fullerton
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 August 2012

This is probably the best Mexican food I've ever had. While here (5 days) I was told by 3 different people to go there. GREAT CHOICE! The only problem is that they won't take credit cards and they charge you for shopping with them if you use a debit card. I don't understand that logic. I could have bought hundreds of dollars of food for my crew and customers had they done this small feat. Other than that, food is great and service is great. Definitely eat here while you're here.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Typical California Mexican restaurant. Friendly service, indoor and outdoor seating...no atmosphere...fine food.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Best crunchy beef tacos, cheese enchiladas, bean tostadas in the area.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Good solid mexican fast food. I was really bummed that they didn't open earlier because I started work at 6:30am. But worth the stop when this is what you have a taste for.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

The locals clued me in to this place. It looks dumpy on the outside but you won't regret going.