“Third rate trash”

Ranked #40 of 380 Restaurants in Fullerton
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 April 2013

This place is horrible! I read a ton of positive reviews on another review site and thought I'd give this place a try.

I went to the drive-thru and ordered some chicken taco's. First off, the menu board on the drive-thru was pathetic, it's not clear or well lit at all. It's just a long list of items, I'm talking 30+ easily.

Then while examining the list of items to make my choice (First time customer) the person taking my order kept rushing me. I took no more than 30 seconds and twice was asked if I am ready. Rude.

Since nothing is labeled clearly, I ended up order way too much food - 4 taco's for a bit over $13. Rip-off.

As for the food, it was plain. Just some chicken on two soft shell taco's and some pico de gallo. The taco's were massive, so yes you will be more than full - I could barely eat 2 on an empty stomach. However they are rather plain, and the hot sauce that comes with them is not hot at all. I've had taco bell sauce that has more spice to it.

Ah yes, one more thing. The lady giving people their change/receipt dropped the guys change in front of me when handing it to him. I thought it may have been a simple mistake. Next she dropped mine as well! Is it that hard to hand over a couple of coins?

I won't be going back.

3  Thank KumarRUSA

Reviewed 6 January 2013

A fast food with awful food and no atmosphere

Places like this make you change your opinion about Mexican food.

Just go somewhere else.

2  Thank neaOvy
Reviewed 11 August 2012

This is probably the best Mexican food I've ever had. While here (5 days) I was told by 3 different people to go there. GREAT CHOICE! The only problem is that they won't take credit cards and they charge you for shopping with them if you use a debit card. I don't understand that logic. I could have bought hundreds of dollars of food for my crew and customers had they done this small feat. Other than that, food is great and service is great. Definitely eat here while you're here.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Typical California Mexican restaurant. Friendly service, indoor and outdoor seating...no atmosphere...fine food.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Best crunchy beef tacos, cheese enchiladas, bean tostadas in the area.