“Excellant Stay at Best Western Galt Inn, Galt, CA”

Best Western Galt Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Galt
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Clean, convenient, quiet, comfortable! Hotel staff were very helpful and the hotel provided everything I needed for my 7 day stay! The room was comfortable, the laundry clean and very workable, the lobby inviting and nicely set up, the breakfast good with a lot of diversity, the parking and general outside of the hotel was orderly, clean and well landscaped. The internet system worked well as opposed to so many hotels where it does not work at all. The price was right and the value definitely exceeded the cost! All in all, a very good place to stay for short periods or long.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

James G,

Thank you for completing a survey as we truly value your feedback.
We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and we do hope to see you again in the future! Thank you for your loyalty to our brand.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Galt Inn

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Outside to Inside Motel very clean , Staff Friendly , Helpful , Eager to Accomidate ... Price very affordable and well worth the money and more .. Highly Recommend !!! In my book 5 Stars !! See You Soon !!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Jeffrey F,

Thank you for completing a survey as we truly value your feedback.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

You will be treated like a second class citizen because you tried to save money. The room I was placed in was at the end of the hotel and over looked a busy road. Parallel to that road was the always busy Hwy 99. I might understand utilizing the worst room if the hotel was full, but it wasn't even close to being full. The traffic noise made it very difficult to get a good nights sleep. My white socks became visibly soiled after walking around inside my room. I have never experienced that in a hotel. The shower was a little scary. The shower head was and adjustable type..three settings. Only one setting partially worked due to the hard water deposits. The setting that used the outer part of the shower head, which didn't work at all, was black with what I can only assume was mold. I often stay at Best Westerns and am very disappointed in this facility. This experience will make me think twice about staying with Best Western in the future.

Teresa C,
I would like to thank you for leaving us a review; we greatly value your feedback. On behalf of the staff, I apologize that your stay was not up to expectations. We have looked into your complaints, and are getting to the bottom of the problem. Once again, I do apologize, and I hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

First of all, the hotel was pet friendly. Often, rooms assigned to travellers with pets are often lack in quality of furnishings but the Galt Inn was clean, quiet and well furnished. The interior corridors made the place safer and quieter since the hotel is near US 99 (convenient location) and a couple of major roads. The staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Abirami C,
First and foremost thank YOU for taking the time to leave us a review. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very glad to hear we were able to accommodate your needs and you were satisfied.
We hope to see you again very soon. Thank you from the staff!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stay there regularly, Great staff and accommodations,,, I would recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family.. There pool and spa is also wonderful as well as there exercise machines... It's a good place to stay..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Mr. Leone! Thank YOU for taking the time to leave us a review. We value your feedback.
We are glad to hear that you enjoy all of the accommodations and we love having you stay with us frequently!

Once again, thank you and we appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

See you again soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I have stayed here many times I have everything good to say staff has been top notch for me I will be a returning customer till I the day I stop traveling hotel staff always made sure I have always had what I needed and fir the room rate I could not find a more better place and feel safe all night long

• Stayed: October 2013

Glenn D, first and foremost thank YOU for taking the time to leave us a review. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.
We are so glad that you are a returning guest, we love having you stay with us! Also glad to hear you are always well taken care of.

We hope to see you again soon! Thank you from all of the staff!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We specifically ask about elevators and request first floor rooms. We had a room on the first floor around the corner from the lobby and near the exercise room. The room and bed were comfortable. The only drawback was the toilet. It sounded like an airline toilet when flushed,very loud, so we did not flush it during the night. It had no lid on it so I was concerned something would fall in it . The sink area was not very large so it would have been nice to have a toilet lid to place some light items on. The toilet plugged up and we had to ask the desk for a plunger to clear it. I was awakened during the night by people talking loudly, Perhaps a group was checking in at the desk but they weren't very considerate. We did not use the spa but I did look at it. It looked like it could use an update and some landscaping.

The breakfast was very good for a complimentary breakfast. They had sausage patties, some sort of egg nuggets, waffles and the usual fare. This was just a stop over on our trip north. The bed was good, room was comfortable and the breakfast was better than expected. If you go try eating at the Velvet Grill and Creamery. It was one of two recommendations made by the girl at the desk. The other place was expensive so we tried the Creamery and were not disappointed.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
BWGaltInn, General Manager at Best Western Galt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

bogeysue, thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad to hear you are enjoying our new HOT breakfast items! We apologize on the incident that occurred, and we will bring up these issues at our meetings. We hope to see you again the next time you're in town!

Once again, thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Galt
Comfort Inn & Suites Galt - Lodi North
Days Inn & Suites Lodi
Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
Econo Lodge & Suites Lodi
Holiday Inn Express Lodi

Been to Best Western Galt Inn? Share your experiences!