We were told by The Great Western Motel in the town that they also ran this place, so we thought it should be ok. However, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! Dirty and insecure room. Smelt of smoke, grim, skunk (animal kind) and grease. It had not been cleaned for years. There were electric cables everywhere. The carpet was so dirty that we kepy our shoes on. There was dirt everywhere you looked. The furniture was out dated, worn and dirty. There were skunk runs along side and under the room which meant that you had to endure the smell. The a/c unit was located next to the bed and sounded like a jack hammer. Worst place we have ever stayed and we have both travelled globally. We actually left before dawn it was that bad.