“BEST PLACE TO GET BREAKFAST!”
Review of Woodrose Cafe

Woodrose Cafe
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Garberville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: All organic produce with carnivorous, omnivorous, vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free choices, Made to Order Organic Juices and Smoothies. A Humboldt County tradition since 1977.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had some amazing breakfast here- and juice, and toast, and coffee!! Everything!
And the homefries... oh man, I don't know what they put in there (actually I do- Spike's seasoning!) They are just incredible!!

The waitresses were nice and very fast- we were eating within 7 minutes of ordering and always had fresh coffee when we were getting low.
I am so happy we chose to stop here for breakfast. I highly recommend it!

There are newer reviews for Woodrose Cafe

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We had breakfast, found the food over priced, cook had long hair, didn't seem to have hairnet on, touched cooked food without gloves, potatoes were burnt and overall the worst meal ever.

1  Thank Beth954
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stopped for lunch in Garberville and were delighted to find this little gem - an old style diner serving organic food. We sat at the counter, ordered the burritos and they were excellent. Good sized portions, fresh and very tasty. It was a great lunch choice.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

On a recent road trip, we were lucky enough to grab lunch here before it closed for the afternoon. I had a fantastic, fresh, and very filling salad and fresh squeezed orange juice. Others with me enjoyed their sandwiches and smoothies. Despite being fairly busy, we did not have to wait too long for our food.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on our way up to Eureka on the 101. To be honest we just needed to stop for food and the loo so didn't research, just pulled off the main road at this small town and stopped here as it was the first place we saw.
It's very small and it turned out that we only just snuck in at 1.50pm when they close up and 2pm. There seemed to be a coach tour with seniors all in for lunch at the time, so the place was packed and so we were sat at the counter. The menu was pretty good with lots to choose from, although we just wanted something quick and simple, so had some standard tex mex dishes.
We were pleasantly surprised at how nice the food was. It seems that they are an organic cafe and for once I felt like I was eating something freshly made rather than mass produced.
This is very much a local cafe but the staff were friendly enough and the service was quick.