This is my second stay at the Hyatt Orange County. I previously stayed here prior to the renovations and the hotel really looks great. I was attending a conference and booked a VIP Family Suite which was comfortable. The king bed was fantastic.
This is really a family hotel with most guests here for Disneyland I suspect. The restaurants are okay - not great for such a large hotel. Room service closes late evening which surprised me. The pool and whirlpool are fine.
The staff here are excellent. I had a few problems with the room safe and each time the staff were more than helpful. This hotel is about a 20 minute walk to the convention centre and 30-35 minute walk to Disneyland. The shuttle service to Disneyland leaves every half hour.
The wireless internet was very slow at times and while the daily charge is not excessive it continually amazes me that the larger chain hotels charge for internet these days when the smaller boutique hotels rarely do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove