Couldn't have any complaints really. The staff were very nice and helpful. The hotel was very clean. It is in a good location for getting to Disney.
The only two things that annoyed me slightly were
-having to pay $10 a day for internet access, but from what I gather this is standard in most of LA.
-having to get a member of staff to escort you to your safe everytime you need to open it.
It really is a nice hotel and I would have no hesitation recommending it to anyone. There is a nice roof area and depending which side of the building you are on you could get a view of the fireworks in Disney every evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove