Where do I begin? I travel a lot with my family and we have stayed at so many locations and different hotels that I feel I have seen it all. We stayed at this property years ago and rememberd that it was a great place to stay. So when we went to Disney this year, there was no thinking about where to stay.
They got better!!! A LOT better!!!
The staff at the time Esther, Eduardo and Arasely were beyond amazing. They were like family. So welcoming, friendly, funny and seemed to really appreciate their job (not just there to get a paycheck). Even pulling up, the maintenance outside gave us a great smile. The property was VERY clean and well maintained. The breakfast in the morning was plentiful and always stocked. For having such a large surge of eaters, the eatery ans dining area remained clean, stocked and open. We even had the luxry of attending the Managers reception in the evening. It was nice to have a small meal waitng for us. The staff during that time was welcoming and warm. When asked how our day was, I felt he truly was listening to my answer and wanted to know what I had to say. The housekeeping managed to kepp the place clean and stocked. When we needed a few extra bottles of shampoo and conditioner, the front desk was more than happy to give them to us. The next day, extra shampoo and conditioner was waiting for us in our room. The pool area stays well maintained and very clean. I can not sing the praises of this property enough. If you are in the area... STAY HERE!!! Disney is so close. Everyting is close. STAY HERE!!! The cost of the rooms are amazing, but what sets them apart are the caring staff. I can not wait to return.
*Other poster said that the dish washer was loud. That is true. But we just ran it while we were gone. It also let us think that it was actually cleaning the dishes VERY well.
*I read previous reviews that stated there was issues with the carpet being old/worn. I never saw this, but do note, this is a high-traffic property. Unless they replace the carpet every 3 months (which would increase the cost to you) there will be a bit of wear because of all the people there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended stay suite hotel. An all-suites Anaheim hotel that will make you feel closer to home! The Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area hotel is one of the Disney Good Neighbor hotels, only a mile away. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, daily breakfast and dinner Monday to Thursday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hiltonr Anaheim-Main Gate Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Homewood Suites Garden Grove
- Homewood Garden Grove
- Homewood Suites Disneyland
- Homewood Suites Anaheim California
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area Orange County/Garden Grove
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Disneyland Area
- Garden Grove Homewood Suites