We had two rooms at this hotel, one for my mother who checked in a few days before us, and one for my boyfriend and I. My mother gave rave reviews for Natalie because she was so courteous and helpful. I was a little worried my mother would run into some issues checking in, but that wasn't even close to the case. When I checked in, I appreciated that the hotel had the ability to check me in early and the young woman who assisted me did a good job, but it was her first day on the job and still getting the hang of things. I did come across Michael the Front Desk agent, and he was all smiles and very nice in assisting me with all my questions. Even when he looked busy, it seems like he handled himself well. I work in the hospitality industry, and I just like to give kudos when it's due: Natalie and Michael were excellent Guest Services agents.
The one thing that did irk my almost flawless stay was that the coffee maker was unplugged. It sounds a little petty, but when trying to make the coffee at first you feel a little silly because you're not sure why it isn't working. Then you check to see if it's plugged in, to find that it isn't plugged, and that the cabinet is too heavy for you to move forward so you can't plug it in. The easy fix was to just move it to a different table. This is just a small blemish compared to an otherwise amazing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Marriott Suites is the premier and largest Marriott all suites full service hotel located just one mile from the Disneyland Resort attractions and the Anaheim Convention Center. The Marriott Suites features 371 spacious two-room suites, a contemporary lobby and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space catering to a variety of social events, meetings and weddings. Enjoy the "Revive" bedding package in each suite designed with a living room and a separate bedroom. Guests will appreciate such amenities as a large well lit desk, wireless and high speed Internet access, voice messaging, two 32" flat screen televisions, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, room service, dry cleaning service and laundry facilities. Guests can work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool. Dine in SunSpot, an American Restaurant or indulge in the simple luxuries of our very own Starbucks, just off the Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Anaheim Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Garden Grove
- Marriott Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Marriott
- Anaheim Marriott Suites Orange County/Garden Grove