We stayed at the Marriott suits for a weekend get away to Disney. The rooms are well layer out and perfect or a family of 5 or 6. We ended up having a major pluming problem when we got back late from the park. We had 2 sick with food poising from we believe from fast food as they were the only 2 to eat those items. Anyhow, they had no building maint. Person on property that night. We had to plunge the toilet ourselves..........GROSSSSSSSS!!!!! We had informed the front desk that we had 2 sick people in our room with no working toilet. All they did was drop the plunger off and ran off.
Needless to say I was furious. The next morning I talked to the manager on duty. Adrian, he listen, apologized and acted. It's amazing how great customer service can change a horrible experience to a positive one. He took care of everything and then some. This is even though we booked third party.
I saw some reviews that seemed negative because they felt the were not treated well because of third party booking. This was not the case for us. If you tell them about a problem right away and it is not taken care of to your satisfaction ask to see a manager.
I feel that Adrian went above and beyond and has outstanding customer service skills. We have told friends and family how well we were treated and have recommended this hotel. We cant wait to come back.
A+++++++++ for customer service!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Marriott Suites is the premier and largest Marriott all suites full service hotel located just one mile from the Disneyland Resort attractions and the Anaheim Convention Center. The Marriott Suites features 371 spacious two-room suites, a contemporary lobby and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space catering to a variety of social events, meetings and weddings. Enjoy the "Revive" bedding package in each suite designed with a living room and a separate bedroom. Guests will appreciate such amenities as a large well lit desk, wireless and high speed Internet access, voice messaging, two 32" flat screen televisions, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, room service, dry cleaning service and laundry facilities. Guests can work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool. Dine in SunSpot, an American Restaurant or indulge in the simple luxuries of our very own Starbucks, just off the Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anaheim Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Garden Grove
- Marriott Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Marriott
- Anaheim Marriott Suites Orange County/Garden Grove