Just got back from a week stay at the Residence Hotel. My family of five adults stayed from Nov. 7th -- Nov. 12th in a one room suite. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Breakfast everyday was a great money saver. They offer eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, waffles, muffins, pastries, bagels, yogurt, cereal, fruit, french toast, and pancakes daily. Go early to breakfast, the later it gets to park opening the more crowded it gets, however they are always refilling the food.They also offer a manager's special Monday thru Thursday, however my family didn't partake. The room was clean and the maid came every day. When we needed more towels they were quick to bring them. They have several washing machines and dryers that came in handy after getting soaked on splash mountain. The pool and hot tub was nice to relax after a long day at the parks. We were in room 406 and faced other hotels, as was mentioned in other reviews the garbage truck woke them up, I never had a problem with it, however other members of my family said it woke them up. I personally never had problems with the elevators as others have mentioned, but it does slow down a little when everyone wants on at once. Above all a great, comfortable, friendly hotel and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove Orange County