I loved our stay at the Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area. We arrived at the hotel around 12:30pm and our room was ready. We had a 2 bedroom with a king and bunkbeds. Some reviews said that the bunk beds were small, but we found them to be average size. The full kitchen and 2 bathrooms were wonderful! Target is right across the street so we were able to pick up some snacks and water there. The hotel offers a very nice buffet breakfast. A ton of variety and everything was wonderful. We would hit the buffet early and then grab a snack right before we left for Disneyland. They also have a light dinner M-Th. We took advantage of that 3 of the 4 nights that we were there. Very filling andmore than I had invisioned. The kids enjoyed the pool one afternoon. Even in January, they found it to be comfortable. The hotel staff was very polite and quick to respond to any questions that we had. The hotel is not in "pristine" condition, but it was not unkept or unclean. The only complaint that we had about our whole vacation was the ART transit system. While we were grateful that it was there, it seems that the trams don't quite run on a "schedule". While they always came, they were never very timely. No fault of the hotel!!! In the future, this will be the hotel that we choose for our family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove Orange County