We stayed at this hotel with our four children (15, 13, 9, 7) during the week between Christmas and New Year's and were so pleased with our choice. It is a perfect choice for a family stay. The hotel staff are pleasant and accommodating, the rooms were spotless, and the breakfast buffet tasty and plentiful! Our youngest child has food allergies, so we appreciated the full kitchen and made good use of it while we were there. The pool, basketball court, and games room were a hit with the children and there were always plenty of towels on hand. Located about three km from Disneyland, it was a straight, easy walk to the parks. The shuttle for us would have cost $32/day, so we walked. We had a fast pass for the 10:00 World of Color show one night, so we took the public transportation bus which was only $12.
On the advice of the staff, we spent sunset on New Year's Eve at nearby Huntington Beach with our feet in the Pacific Ocean. When we got back to the hotel we spent the evening around the pool and in the hot tub and the front desk staff gave us party hats, noisemakers, and a bottle of sparkling cider.
We would definitely recommend this property and would return if we get back to the Pacific Coast another time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove Orange County