1,494 results
All reviews full kitchen waffles basketball court two bedroom suite own bathroom ping pong table bunk beds every morning across the street laundry room free breakfast hot tub kids room the breakfast area large family home away from home red robin
Reviewed 18 December 2015

We stayed here to access the theme parks for our visit. The hotel seems to have considered this need of most of their customers quite well. The room had plenty of space for our kids to flex out and two bathrooms with a decent kitchen. The breakfast in the lobby wasn't quite what we're used to back home with a lack of healthy options and fruit selection. That being said, the kids loved it and we found enough to eat and keep going.
We rented a small car to get around as the theme parks are a little out of walking distance. There's a few fast food outlets close to the hotel if you're after a convenient meal after stomping the parks all day too.
I'd recommend this place to our friends if they were going to visit.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the fireworks side if the kids want to see the display each night
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Brionna D, Operations Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. It is always wonderful to hear when our guests enjoy their stay. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the Orange County area you will think of us. Thank you again for being our guest.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

My daughter and I generally stay in the Tustin area on Thursday nights. This week there was a last minute need to stay on Tuesday night and all of our preferred hotels near Tustin were either full or way too expensive. Found this on hotels.com and while it was a little farther than we like to stay, it's better than having to get up extra early to drive from home.

The hotel is very geared toward Disney guests. There were some things that I really liked and a couple of things that really annoyed me.

The good:
1. The taco bar at night was good. The attendant kept things filled. Some real salsa would have been a great addition, instead of bottles of hot sauce.
2. The fact that they have meals Thursday evening, while most Residence Inns I have been to don't.
3. The breakfast had a much larger variety of food than most Residence Inns I have been to.
4. They have movies for kids some nights.

The bad:
1. $15 charge for parking. I know it's normal for the hotels in the area to charge for parking but I would rather pay a little more for a room than have that extra charge.
2. I had to work the evening we were there, and I needed to print something. They charge to use the computers and printers in the business center! Upon learning this, I tried to get by without printing, but I really needed to. To log into my classroom and print the three pages cost me $10! Inexcusable.
3. Our room was outdated. The furnishings were old and showed wear.
4. Dishes in the kitchen were dirty.
5. They must not have done a thorough job of vacuuming because there was an olive underneath the desk - like it fell off of someone's pizza.

The good outweigh the bad enough that I would return, but it would not be my first choice.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank CherylStern
Brionna D, Operations Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2015

Thank you for being our guest and for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We apologize as we clearly fell short of your expectations on your most recent stay with us. We truly pride ourselves on ensuring that each and every one of our guests has a truly enjoyable time while with us and we will be taking these comments to my team to ensure better quality suites and service. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope that if your travels bring you and your daughter back to the area you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

Our family travels to SoCal several times a year to attend Disneyland and we love staying at Marriott hotels for the consistency, great service and the cleanliness! we loved staying at this hotel, the kids loved the bunk beds and extra room and even the food was tasty. Krystal at the front desk made check in perfect, we checked in on a Holiday and even though she could have complained about working on Thanksgiving, she was cheerful and treated us like family. It got our trip off on a good foot and I was really impressed.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your kind comments. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and service. We are very proud to have such service-minded staff members like Krystal, who ensure each and every guest is taking well care of. I will be sure to pass along your comments with Krystal and our team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Again, thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Everyone here has been cheerful which is expected of the customers as we are just 1 mile from "the happiest place on earth". But the same goes for the staff. Rooms/halls/common areas/gym are clean. The free breakfast is the best I have ever experienced and I have been to a lot of these. Choices for everyone, food is fresh, hot stuff is hot, eggs with and without yolks, fruit, granola, tamales, cereal, oatmeal pancakes, turkey and pork sausage, and again staff is friendly and take pride in the product. Say hello to Lourdes if you go she is the best.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank F1773IWdanb

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. I am very happy to know that our staff and hotel exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also happy to have employees like Lourdes who help our guest leave happy. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments and hope we have an opportunity to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

We have stayed in many hotels in the Anaheim area and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Residence Inn . It was very comfortable and well appointed. The breakfast was very good. Having a kitchen with all the accessories is very helpful. There is a Target across the street so you can stock up on water and snacks to take into the park.. We had a couple of issues with the room when we checked in and we were extremely pleased with the professionalism and follow-through of the general manager. Couldn't ask for more.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank travelagentmom253
Raymond M, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that you had an excellent stay. I agree that our kitchens and hot buffet style breakfast in the mornings provide great value for our guests, especially those travelling with their families. I will be sure to share your comments with our team to ensure that we continue to provide excellent customer service to all of our guests. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you on your next visit to the area.