“Good Hotel Delivery”

Panda House Restaurant
Ranked #270 of 477 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I ordered online after a recommendation from the hotel staff and was not disappointed. The portion size was more than enough for me (I ordered the steamed dumplings and chicken lo mein) and the price was ok. The food arrived on time and was good and hot.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT

Ordered online via the hotel recommendation and even showing a discount for there customers.
Asked for a timed delivery as we wanted to have an hour in the pool before returning to Disney.
Food arrived within 15 minutes of ordering far too early.
The size of the rice portion for the set menu for 4 was just a little more than a portion for 1
I pointed out the issues on delivery to be given his phone. The lady was very rude saying this is the size for the meal. I asked about the discount to be point blank refused. The lady put the phone down on me.
I then called them on my phone to again be told this is the size for the order which ok I accepted. When asking about the main issue with the food arriving 1 hour early to be told they busy and she put the phone down on me. No time for me to ask for another portion or 2 of rice which I would of been willing to pay for. I returned the call again and then they would not answer.
We then started to eat.
Now 4 dishes 1 was very cold with tough and I mean very tough pork another with chicken tasted as though the chicken had been soaked in water for days with no taste. The Egg rolls had no filling. The other 2 meals was ok but tasted almost the same.

The whole experience was just poor and I could not recommend for even a dog to eat.

Poor customer service
Poor Food
Poor Experiance
Poor Taste

POOR POOR

Reviewed 14 January 2018

My husband called for hotel delivery after a tiring day from Disneyland. We found a Menu in our room (Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange). The delivery time was reasonable and the food was very good. We have ordered Chow Mein & Orange Chicken, which came with white rice. You can pay with credit or debit card upon delivery.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered at 6:06pm and the website said it would be 6:36pm for delivery.
Called at 6:43pm to see where the order was and was told it would be 25 minutes.
Called AGAIN at 7:44pm and then the order arrived but no one was really hungry anymore.
The food was warm, certainly not hot. The beef in the rice was tasteless and the chicken curry sloppy.
Wouldn't do it again... ever

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

On vacation and ordered a standard dish...General Chicken and Orange Chicken. Had two side items added, fried shrimp and bbq pork. General chicken was good which keeps this at a 3 . The Orange Chicken was bland, the shrimp had no flavor to it and the bbq pork was as dry as sand. For the meals came to 37 dollars. Way over priced.