“Very pleased”

Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Garden Grove
Garden Grove
“Very pleased”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This seems to be a family owned place. The staff was warm and the rooms large. I especially loved the door and window that opened out on to the balcony so we could turn off the air conditioning. Even the maids were very kind.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramada Plaza G, Manager at Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you so much for giving us 5 stars. We are not a family owned hotel, however, we are so glad that at least we made you feel at home ! Thank you again and hope to see you back in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 15 April 2014

BEDBUGS!!! ROOM 420 WARNING. No management on site at night. I got bit by bugs all over my body. At first I thought I had hives so I took a shower. Brown bugs crawling on me and falling off with hot water. I packed everything up and calle the hotel main office they said no manager on dutty call in the morning. I left and called travelocity for. Refund, they tried to negotiate with th hotel but TRAM th manager refused. Manager said I had an early checkout and they persinally inspected the bed. NO REFUNDS so dont take. Chance. I'm going to my doctor today and sending them the bill

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank thabowler
Ramada Plaza G, Manager at Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
We are 100% bedbugs free as per routine inspections by Heath Department. Regarding this case, customer already used the room for 8 hours ,from 4pm - midnight. When our board of management inspected the room after the customer left, we found many empty bottles of alcohol in the room, plus 6 full bottles in the refrigerator, which we are keeping as lost and found in case customer wants to come back and get them. We understand customer comment is very important, but we felt this case was not qualified for a refund. We are willing to deal with any legal issues should the customer want to go further.

Travellers are raving about these Garden Grove hotels

#2 of 10 in Westminster
Anaheim Marriott Suites
Anaheim Marriott Suites
#5 of 19 in Garden Grove

Been to Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South? Share your experiences!