We stayed here for 2 nights with the kids while visiting Disneyland. We live about an hour away and have stayed at many local hotels while visiting the mouse. The lobby looks pretty new. Rooms are the same as every other HGI in the country. Rooms were ok. Clean and big enough but nothing special. Our room had 2 queens (better than having doubles). I didn't hear road noise or noise from other rooms. Our rate included breakfast. It's not a buffet but it limited to basic breakfast fare. On one of the beds, the dial to adjust the bed's softness was broken off so that you couldn't adjust it. Overall, for what we paid, I was very happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Garden Grove/Anaheim hotel near Disneyland Resort and Anaheim Convention Center. Enjoy free WiFi in all guest rooms, HDTV and large ergonomic desks. Other on-site amenities include heated outdoor pool, whirlpool spa and the Great American Grille serving breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove Hotel Garden Grove
- Hilton Garden Inn Grove
- Hilton Garden Grove
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove Orange County