“never been cleaned”

Dynasty Inn
Dynasty Inn
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Gardena
Reviewed 3 May 2014

If you choose to stay here after this review it becomes your fault for what you get. Floors were linoleum; bathroom dirty. Other peoples clothes in drawers. Spread was torn in several places; toilet seats broken. When I asked they repair it they put in a broken screw. The toilet seat was at least 10-15 years old as the white enamel was worn down to the particle board underneath. They would not remove it.
I asked if we could borrow a hairdryer only to be told off by the apathetic manager.

Room Tip: Find another place; you will be much happier.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 September 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this inn and will not stay there again, poor customer service, they do NOT give free continental breakfast, even though their in-house leaflet states that they do, and reluctant to return the telephone deposit. Discovered a syringe supposedly hidden in the bathroom, saying that you probably need to be under the influence of something to stay here.

Room Tip: There is no good room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I stayed here on 08/21/2012. I went to bed at 11:30 pm and awoke at 3 am feeling as though I was being ate alive. I received six bites to my right hand alone as well as 9 others over my body. I stayed here only to be closer to the train station as my original stay was in Palm Springs. I endured these nasty bites (they welted up to be larger than a half-dollar coin size) on a 30 hour train ride home, when I returned home I contacted the hotel in an effort to inform the manager, I spoke to two people on three separate occasions. Neither one was helpful and the manager never returned my call. I had to be on Benadryl and calamine for a week to deal with the itching, they were also painful.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel at all costs, I thought I would save a couple bucks, it ended up costing me another...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heather K
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I don't usually write reviews, but I wanted to let people know that this place was very dirty...
I stayed in non-smoking king bed. Holes(I'm guessing cigarette burns) on bed sheet. UNWASHED dirty towels. We couldn't even use pillows on the bed. Something bit me on the bed... I will never return to this place.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nick M
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We were not expecting much when we checked in, but was surprised with the level of cleanliness. Our home was being tented so we needed to be out for a few days and this place was nearby. The experience here was not bad.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank the_explorer7
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Do not stay at this place. I made my reservation online for 3 non-smoking rooms side by side, all three rooms with 2 queen beds in each. When I checked in, the guy at the counter told me there was no such request done, all he can offer me was two rooms with two queen beds and one room with a king bed. He assured me that all rooms were non-smoking. After I paid and go to the rooms, they were NOT non-smoking, there were ashtrays sitting next to the bed. Part of the carpet was wet and the room smells so bad. There was mold in the shower; the comforters were disgusting and the pillows stink so badly. Thank goodness, we brought our own bedding stuff and pillows. I asked to change rooms and was told no as there was no rooms available. I asked if I can get a bottle of fabreeze to spray the rooms, was told there was none available. I went back to my rooms and saw 3 rooms across from me, curtains wide open and sure enough there was no one in those room. I complained again, but the counter person said no changing rooms. So for those of you who want to make your money worth the stay, go somewhere else seriously. If you stay at this place, you might as well stay at motel 6. I will NEVER return to this gross place.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank tuelor
Reviewed 23 February 2009

This was suppose to be a non-smoking room. It wreaked of cigarttes and they had ashtrays in the room. The carpet was beyond filthy. It was tattered at the seams. The tiles around the jacuzzi were sticky. I didn't dare put my bare feet on the floor. I couldn't wait to get out of there. It seem more like pay by the hour. The place should be condemned by the health department.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business