Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
US$105
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$90
Free cancellation until 24/10/21
Hotels.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
eDreamsUS$105
All reviews plastic bag good size enjoyed my stay room was clean accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2017

This is a very basic motel. Room is compact, free WiFi, dated furniture, free parking, "standing" continental breakfast (no seating) in front desk area, definitely out dated. Just OK if you arrived late and leave early. Rate is low and attractive.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Hotel is a little run down and the location isn't the best if you're here to see the city. The staff were all very friendly though. Breakfast was a little basic, but it was handy if needing to leave quickly in the morning.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I had read reviews that this inn was decent enough for a quick stay, so I went with it. We just needed a place to rest our heads to fly out in the morning. The service wasn't bad at all. They were very accommodating and friendly.

I just didn't like the inn very much. It felt very sketchy. I had a non-smoking room, that smelled like smoke and had a cigarette burn on the comforter. The smoke detector was also covered with a target plastic bag.

You can open the window for air, but we were facing the street, with the view of the house next door, so it was quite noisy. I could also hear everything in the room next door. Snoring, TV, and talking. Needless to say, the walls were thin.

It seemed like people lived there as well. The room was equipped with a microwave, sink, and stove, so I can imagine it also serves as a extended stay inn.

Again, it is good for a short stay, but it definitely wasn't the most comfortable stay.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Room was great, staff was friendly and the price was good!we really enjoyed our night of peace and quiet! We just needed to wind down from the long day and was happy with the price and availability. Will recommend

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Elvira l
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Chose this hotel for a variety of reasons. I wanted to be close to LAX, near to the beach and to be within a short drive of the StubHub centre where I was attending a soccer game. I was travelling alone be and really just wanted a bed for a couple of nights at a reasonable price. The hotel satisfied all my requirements, 15m from LAX, 10m from Redondo and Hermosa beaches and 20m from the stadium. Cost was $70 a night incl a rather basic continental breakfast. A big shout out to the guy on reception who happily printed my game ticket for me as it had only been emailed to me that day. If you're looking for luxury and a wide range of amenities, look elsewhere but if, like me, you just want a reasonably pricced short stay in that area, its ideal.

Date of stay: October 2016