“money value”

Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Gardena
Reviewed 4 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Byron G, General Manager at Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Reviewed 3 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I didnt think much about this hotel cuz of the fact that its by the freeway and next to the train tracks but as soon as i went in, the staff greeted me like if ive known them for years and made me feel really comfortable. They made my stay very joyful. Cable was awesome, bed sheets and comforters felt and smelled clean (which is very important), complimentary breakfast (which was pretty delicious) and it was very close to several stores. Over all, it was a great stay. We will definitly be back if we're looking around the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Byron G, General Manager at Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thanks for the opportunity, our main goal is to provide you with the outmost service possible. Please if your ever in the Gardena or Torrance area please call me or my staff so we can assist you with any future reservation.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The Travelodge Inn and Suites is my favorite in the Gardena / Torrance area. It's great for a business stay because it feels like home. The neighborhood is quiet but close to work and to several shopping and business areas, plus the rooms are spacious and the price is right. (The junior suites are quite roomy but the 2-level lofts are a real treat that is most unusual for the average hotel... It's like being in a townhouse, a home away from home). My favorite feature is the apartment sized kitchen, which for me, is a giant plus. If you want, you can prepare a "home cooked meal but if not, there are several eating places close by, and the hotel breakfast is delicious. Most important of all, the staff is really nice and very helpful. My only real complaint is that the laundry room has only one washer and dryer which can be a hassle. Overall, compared to other extended stay hotels, this one rates tops for me because it is unique and has a friendliness that most hotels seem to lack.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review I'am glads we provided excellent service and our hotel features met your standars. Once again Thank You.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

i stayed there 2 weks ago. I can honestly say the management really know how to run this place.
The service we got was really good from the front desk agent and were really friendly. definately planning on coming back and will tell my friends to stay there.

Ivan Aguilar

Room Tip: make sure you pick a room near the elevator..
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about our hotel and your stay with us I will pass this on to the entire staff. Let us know if we can assist you with any future reservations in the Gardena or Torrance area.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

very good hotel was staying for a business matter i enjoyed my stay the staff was friendly and helpful the room was clean overall would definitely stay here again on my next business trip i would recommend this hotel if your looking to stay around the Gardena area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Byron G, General Manager at Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Mr. Rodger, I want to thank you for your review and thank you for your recommendation, I am so glad we made your buisness trip a comfortable one and please call me or my staff for your next reservation in the Gardena & Torrance area.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Does the cashier cage in the nearby liquor store have bullet proof glass? Certainly!
Hey - You're right next to Compton and a few minutes from South Central, LA.
This property is a Gem considering it's location. Friendly staff, large room, quiet.
I liked the parking area being located underneath the property - it felt safer.
Yes, it could use some considerable renovation, but then up, up, up go the rates.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Byron G, General Manager at Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Mr Stuart P. Great review and thank you very much for your comments. We hope to see you soon please give me a call or my staff for any furure reservations.

Byron Garcia

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardena
Best Western Plus Gardena Inn & Suites
#5 of 15 in Gardena
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - South
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway
Courtyard Los Angeles Torrance/South Bay

Been to Travelodge Inn and Suites Gardena CA? Share your experiences!