“Pleasant Experience ”

Pho Ever Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 327 Restaurants in Gardena
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Five family members Including a toddler dined last night. We had a wide range of dishes. Each was well-prepared and presented. We sat in one of the booths which allowed a little privacy and made for a cozy experience. This is a family run business and everyone is very friendly. The interior was recently remodeled and is quite attractive. We have had take-out from here many times but this was our first time eating in. It was perfect for us and we'll be back.

1  Thank Toby R

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This pho place locates in Gardena but almost next to Lawndale. It has good rating so we tried. On the menu, they proudly declare the quality of American grade beef from Costco. Interesting. On the wall, there is story of the owner's family.. the grandfather from Hainan who met and marries Hainanese woman and moved to Hanoi, fascinating. I ordered beef pho and pork sausage springrolls (Nem Nuong). Beef pho is quite nice; beef is tender and soup is tasty. I really liked Nem Nuong. It's fresh, tasty sausage with something crunchy inside and nice peanut sauce. Overall, it's good pho especially if you are near the airport.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Always satisfying . Hubby loved the super bowl pho and I get brisket and tendon pho with crunchy spring rolls and Vietnamese ice coffee!
Fresh fresh fresh!

1  Thank subfoodie
Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

Had the Pho Ever based on google map recommendation again, since trip advisor ranked restaurants were quite way out of the place I was staying in Inglewood.

Decided to check it out for brunch timing around 1130 and there was already quite some people inside the restaurant. It's nestled near an auto repair store and not very obvious.

The menu was clear and they had free wifi, restaurant was neat and clean. They had a lunch set that included ice tea and one egg roll (it's typically just called spring roll where I come from), with a choice of noodles or rice. I settled on the Pho Tai (raw beef) and the food came out relatively promptly. The garnishing on the side was typical and the bowl was made out of stainless steel, which was interesting. The broth was good, and so were the beef slices, although in my past experience the beef shd still be medium by the time the Pho hits the table. The one is this case was already fully cooked but thanks to think slicing, it wasn't tough at all. They did prominently display the Costco sourced beef in the menu.

The noodles was the only slight letdown as it was kinda narrow and not chewy enough.

However service, pricing and location was good enough for me given the area I was located. Will definitely come back again if in this area!

Reviewed 20 November 2014

This place is amazing - for vietnamese food. It's just plain and simply.....THE BEST. Richard owns and operates it along with his family and you will not ever be disappointed. It's not in the greatest of areas....but is soooo very much worth the trip. Don't not go because I rated the price only $ - BE HAPPY that his place not only exists....but is open regularly. It's a stone's throw (e.g. approx 5 miles or so) from LAX - so perfect place to go if picking up or dropping someone off. You'll need 1.5 hrs to enjoy the food and also make it to LAX without being too rushed. Don't rush the experience, enjoy it. Regards to Richard as well....!!

Been to Pho Ever Restaurant? Share your experiences!