“Excellent Hotel at a great price”

Gardena Terrace Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Gardena
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The hotel rooms are very clean and modern. Location is very safe with indoor parking. Rooms are also quiet! The couple who run the place are wonderful people and very accommodating. I would be staying there again during my future trips to LA,

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mj6002

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I got the reservation on Hotel tonight app and although it wasn't in a neighborhood we frequent usually, we gave it a chance. We were delighted and the rooms are new and the staff was wonderful. We had a balcony and a jacuzzi tub in our room. The next morning we were delighted to find out that there are quite a few great restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Goosenotes
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband and I booked a room here for a couple of weekend nights in October, as we were attending a wedding in Gardena.
When I initially started looking for hotels within walking distance of the wedding venue (the Gardena Elk's Lodge), most of the properties that came up were shabby motels, which I was not happy about (ok I am a hotel snob, I admit it!).
I came across this hotel and was immediately impressed by the room photos. It seems like they have recently done a renovation of their rooms.
When we arrived we were greeted by a very friendly gentleman at the front desk, he was shortly thereafter joined by a nice woman, and I think these two may own the property. Everytime I passed by the front desk over the 2.5 day period they were always together at the front desk to greet guests and were very concerned with the satisfaction of our stay.
The rooms were just as nice as they seem in the photos. They were clean, well kept and looked brand new.
They have complimentary coffee, juice and pastries in the morning from 7-10am, although we were so busy that weekend, we didnt get to take advantage of this.
Although the chances are slim that I will need a room in Gardena anytime in the near future, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
The only reason I am not giving a 5 rating is because we had a slight hiccup while checking in. We were given keys to a room that was already occupied! Luckily the guest was not in the room when we entered, but that could have been pretty awkward!

Room Tip: No fitness center or swimming pool
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrea A
Reviewed 18 October 2013

from what I've seen gardena terrace in has some of the best rooms for the price. they're super clean and the managers are exceptionally kind. all rooms are equipped with everything you need.
the beds are comfortable and the showers/tubs are great. the tvs are great too, there always seems to be something to watch. there are rooms just for couples witch made it perfect for me and my girlfriend.

Room Tip: the great thing is, we've stayed here multiple times and all the rooms we've stayed in were...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank seth c
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Guys don't let looks fool you, this hotel might seem old and raggedy but it is far from that. First of all it has free parking with roof, the owners of the hotel are very friendly and nice people very helpful, the rooms are very clean and very spacious, you get more than what you actually pay for in my opinion. Bathroom is clean, kitchen has a mini fridge and a microwave with a really nice flat screen TV in front of the bed. I would definitely come back and stay here again, the location of it isn't the best but you can't complain when Hermosa Beach is 10 minutes away. I'm just glad my girlfriend approved because I usually suck at booking hotels!! Haha

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank yanielmendez
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

It's comfortable hotel. Rooms are cleaning everyday. Internet connection is good. Location is also good. There is no breakfast but they have free coffee in the morning. If you like Asian food there are many restaurant around hotel. And it's good hotel for a price.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Üzeyir A
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The staff was very professional and friendly. They let me park by the office and elevator, which made loading and unloading very convenient. The room was "huge". Clean and comfortable. Very close to all the Japanese stores and restaurants that my wife wanted to check out. Will stay again next time we are in Gardena.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardena
1 mi away
#4 of 15 in Gardena
2 mi away
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - South
Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Carson / Torrance

Been to Gardena Terrace Inn? Share your experiences!