“Excellent stay”

Gardena Terrace Inn
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Gardena
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed there twice on our trip, enjoyed the big, well equipped rooms. Beds are comfortable, everything is very clean. The staff was lovely! Sunny patio. Great value for little money. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Sabine M
There are newer reviews for Gardena Terrace Inn

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My sister and I went to LA about 4 years ago, needed someone cheap so stayed at Gardena! It was ok value for money, staff couldn't talk much English but were nice. Room was above the wash room so used to shake due to the washing machines. Room and bathroom were nice and clean though.. We decided to walk to Manhatten beach, then down Hermosa (BIG MISTAKE) took almost 3 hours! Were too scared to use buses but used taxis a few times. Knew some people over there so had few day trips to the beaches. Few shops down the road and some nice restaurants and take aways. Heard lots of police cars driving past, probably going to compton. lol. It looks as if it has been redone and now looks very nice!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank amordecai
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My wife and I made reservations on the internet to stay one night at the Gardena Terrace Inn after a one week Palm Springs vacation. My wife has relatives nearby so we wanted to say hello in person before heading home to Hawaii. We arrived in the late afternoon and were pleasantly greeted upon our arrival. Looking for something to eat in the area was easy, as a fairly-priced restaurant with good food in ample supply serves lunch and dinner next door (Bob's Hawaiian). However, I would not recommend walking in the area at night unless it is a for quick trip to the CVS store on the corner and back. Our room was comfortable with a small bathroom (sink outside), a small refrigerator and microwave. Although our bathtub drain was slow, we asked the manager to have it fixed before renting it out again, and he very politely said he would. The ground floor has a sufficient number of (free) parking spaces for guests, and a drink dispenser and ice are in front of the second floor elevator. There are only two floors with rooms that face each other for the most part, so privacy is not an option unless your curtains are closed. Because it suited our needs and our room had an excellent LG TV with HBO and HD on all channels, AND because of the aloha spirit of the manager, The Gardena Terrace Inn gets a thumbs up from us as long as potential guests don't go there expecting the Four Seasons.

Room Tip: Rooms near the elevator are larger and have more privacy, but my guess is they go for a little more.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

My stay here was absolutely wonderful once I stepped foot on the premises. Panjak (the clerk) has exceptional customer service and a bubbly happy personality. The room itself was GREAT. We felt at home with a kitchenette, two BIG queen size beds, a spacious closet, nice bathroom, flat screen tvs, I can go on and on with the luxuries that come along with this hotel. I will recommend this hotel to anyone in the Los Angeles area.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Place is clean and updated. In room Mini frig and microwave. 42' television. Free parking and free wifi. Management very friendly and accommodating. The above is the reason I'm a repeat customer. Always a good value

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I work downtown but live in Rialto and I needed a place to stay for the night without spending a lot of money. This place got great reviews so I tried it and now it will be my regular spot when I don't feel like driving back to Rialto or have an early meeting. The staff was very nice and accommodating. I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: They have an option for a suite but the site doesn't state it. Just ask. They will take good car...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Trecie M
Reviewed 6 March 2014

If u wont to have some fun and get away this is the place to go they have food for the moring it just real relax and comfortable its a night out with your girl this is the cleanest room you will get so yall go check it out the love Jacuzzi in the room it gets no better than that

• Stayed: March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardena
Best Western Plus Gardena Inn & Suites
Redondo Beach Inn
#5 of 15 in Gardena
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - South
Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel

Been to Gardena Terrace Inn? Share your experiences!