“home away from home”

Gardena Terrace Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Gardena
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed at the Gardena Terrace Inn several times and the owners always went the extra-mile to accommodate my needs for unusual request. Very caring, considerate and helpful people, making the feeling of a second home.
Everybody else on staff very polite.
Liked the clean-lines and clean rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have been using this place for some years. It's cozy and convenience place for short and long term stay. I normally stay for 2 - 3 weeks. It's close to beaches and malls. You will get excellent service with reasonable rate. Highly recommend to any tourist in LA. Thank you to all at Gardena Terrace Inn.

Room Tip: Choose a big room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chop sui y
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

It's a very clean and nice hotel. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. The staff Is very kind and helpful and the rooms are clean and moderate looking. The only thing Was the air con very log and didn't cool the room fast. Other than that it was an overall good stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cristina A
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Extremely courteous staff, beautiful facility!!!! I was looking for a romantic getaway close to home and I fount it here at the Gardena Terrace Inn! I explained to the front desk staff what I needed and they were super accommodating. I needed a kitchenette where I could warm food and prepare dessert and I got all of it here! Extremely affordable rates, friendly staff, covered parking, beautiful courtyard, clean room! I cannot say enough about this place! I will definitely be going there again soon.....and I only live a few blocks away!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This a very nice hotel. The best in the area stayed there for a few weeks. They hAve affordable rates. The parking is safe & covered, easy in & out. The rooms are great, come with flat screen HDTV. Plenty of cable channels, clean & spacious. They also have rooms with kitchens. Every morning they have free coffee, milk, oj, cereal & pastries. Oh & the free Wi-Fi is great I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were travelling in a group of three and trying to find a place not too far from Downtown LA. I found Gardena Terrace through TripAdvisor and we decided to give it a try. I'm very glad that we did!
The staff was so very friendly and helpful with any questions. Parking was free which was an awesome plus. Covered parking, too! The atmosphere was really chill and relaxed, quiet as well. It got a bit noisy here and there throughout the day, but overall the noise didn't become a problem.
Breakfast isn't anything huge, but it's standard for complimentary and it was good enough for me, including the coffee. The wifi is also free, which is another plus.
The rooms were clean and comfy and very spacious. I stayed here last August and actually have booked again for this coming August!
The only thing I can think of that wasn't the best was checking in. It was quite busy when we checked in and the process took longer than expected. But honestly, we didn't mind at all since the stay was so awesome.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tara T
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I was looking for an affordable hotel for a few days and saw the good reviews and decided to give it a chance. I have to agree that price,the covered free parking, pleasant staff, wifi,and clean room was a big plus. The room is on the small size but very adequate. The bath was very good but the towels were small. My room had a hair dryer and small refrigerator.
No question that I would stay here again and would recommend it to all travelers looking for great value for their dollar spent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardena
1 mi away
#4 of 15 in Gardena
Motel 6 Carson
Motel 6 Carson
#3 of 5 in Carson

Been to Gardena Terrace Inn? Share your experiences!