“Rock Creek Inn”
Review of Rock Creek Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Georgetown
Rock Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Georgetown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My sister and I stayed here on June 1, 2014. The Inn has new owners and they seem very nice. We stayed in the Turquoise Room. When I booked, the picture on line showed a small table and lamp by the second bed by the bathroom. When we arrived the table is gone and a big A/C unit has been put in place next to this bed. This is a big unit, not in the window but stand alone in the room. The person sleeping in the bed by the unit is in for a not very restful night if you need to run the A/C. It is very loud and really did not seem to cool the room. Lucky for us it was cooler out side and we could turn the machine off and open the very nice window and get a cool breeze. Also there is no table or light by the bed so you can not do much if you want to read in bed. The rooms are really beautiful with high wood ceilings. I think the furniture is too big and bulky for the room.

There are new owners and I do not know what their plans are for the Inn. I do not know who put those big A/c units in but for me that is a real deal breaker. Just too much noise and not enough of a cooling effect. I really missed having a table and light by my bed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank beanielf

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We made a great find when we chose to stay at Rock Creek Inn. We will definitely be returning with other family members. Our room was very clean and comfortable and most of all so convenient for our needs. We usually stay in Auburn and drive to Georgetown everyday. This was so much better. Thank you for your kind hospitality.
Maui

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I wanted a long weekend getaway and I saw Rock Creek Inn on Groupon deal. Check in was easy and the lady checking us in had turned the heater on for us so the room was nice and warm. We stayed in the Onyx room. My husband tends to snore so I liked the separation of the beds. There was a binder of before and after pictures and a lot of work has gone into the inn.

The room was clean as was part of the bathroom.(shower moldy) The beds were comfortable and had plenty of pillows. One of the things my husband didn't like was that the T.V. was very very small, my computer monitor at home is larger (my husband likes to relax watching t.v.) and the only chair in the room was a wooden desk chair that was very uncomfortable. We both agree that the shower needed to be replaced.

The young lady who was the housekeeper was very nice and helpful. I would go back with my daughter (my husband won't go back the t.v. and shower head is a big deal to him). The only other drawback is the winding roads, but that isn't the Inn's fault.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great Place!! Rooms are very clean, nice and comfortable. Very close to the freeway too. There are a few stores close by and many places to go sightseeing. Will always go back. :)

Thanks Jeff and Laura!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Cecilia V
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We were extremely happy with our choice of the Rock Creek Inn. We found the room very clean and comfortable and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. The inn is within easy walking distance of Georgetown's town center. I definitely recommend Rock Creek!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mo P
Reviewed 22 October 2013

As my children (2.5 yo and 4 mos) have a great grandmother living nearby, this was a perfect location for us! We appreciated the nice interiors and exterior grounds. There was some green grass for my 2.5 yo to safely run around on as well as some nearby covered tables and chairs - a very relaxing space. I look forward to staying here again on another visit. I would also add that Jeff was very friendly and personable - showing us our room, answering any questions - etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My husband and I went there for a duel purpose, to celebrate his birthday as well as scout out the area for a planned relocation.
Not only did Jeff call me ahead of time to ask what my husband's favorite beverage was, but he suggested a great dinner at Camp Virner for his birthday. Upon arrival we were pleasantly greeted by Jeff who was showing us all of the great local areas to visit. He also had tons of information for surrounding areas.
Our room was very clean and bed was comfy. Furnishings were in antique style that I appreciate. There's even a lovely area to sit outside and read or just enjoy listening to the rustling of the trees.
On our first night we walked over to Terry's Pizzeria for dinner. Nothing fancy, but service was friendly and pizza was good. The second night we went to Camp Virner and enjoyed a warm, cozy atmosphere. Our entrees were fresh and hot, and portions large. They even brought out cake for my husband's birthday.
All in all, we really enjoyed our stay! Jeff and Summer are great! We will definitely be returning again!

Room Tip: Emerald room has a great Cal-King that's very comfy!