“Great meals for all including two who cannot eat gluten.”
Review of Catelli's

Catelli's
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Geyserville
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Catelli's is a landmark, third generation restaurant located in the heart of Sonoma County between the breathtaking hills of Dry Creek and Alexander Valley Catelli's was originally opened in Geyserville around 1936 by Italian immigrants Santi and Virginia Catelli. The restaurant was originally known as Catelli's "The Rex" (the "king" as translated from Latin). Third generation Catellis and siblings, Domenica and Nicholas Catelli, are now co-owners. Located in Geyserville in Sonoma County, the menu highlights ingredients from local and organic farmers as well as over 100 local wines. Led by executive chef, author, and media personality, Domenica Catelli, original items such as handmade ravioli are paired with new bright creations such as "The Pasta of the Moment." Catelli's has a rich history with the local community, where generations of families have eaten, celebrated, and created memories throughout their lives.
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Delicious pasta, good wine and great friends. Four of us enjoyed ravioli (me) lasagna (Cathi) and Steve & Casey ate their special gluten free pastas and breads. What more does a group need?

Reviewed 23 July 2014

One of the best Italian meals I've eaten! You can tell the food is made fresh. There were 4 in our party and all the meals were fabulous. My favorite was the lasagna. The noodles were paper thin and the sauce was delicious. Also save room for the molten chocolate cake. Incredible! They also have a nice wine list.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have been here 3 times, and have enjoyed it each time. The food is very good and the service is always great. I have sat at the bar each time for lunch - so I can't say what the dinner crowd is like. It's usually pretty quiet at lunchtime, but that is just fine by me.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

My husband and I went to Catelli's last night for dinner and can truthfully say, it is one of the best meals we have had in quite a while. The Caprese Salad was the best....the blending of flavors was unbelievable.....I wish we had not shared it! For dinner, we had the Pasta of the Moment...penne with sungolds, shitake mushrooms and pancetta, all in a garlic wine sauce. OMG, it was just to die for! We shared it and there was more than enough for both of us....and I liked the fact that the kitchen split it and gave us each our own dish. thank you for that. It was kind of chilly last night so we ate at the bar inside.....an older gentleman came and sat beside us and started talking to us.....it was Richard Catelli! We loved hearing his stories of years past and got the history of the great photo that hangs over the bar. It was a great night and we can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stopped by Catelli's for lunch while on the wine trail. We seated outside under some shade.
This is a old time restaurant with some great Family history. Pictures on the wall were interesting to view. The staff told us some history of the pictures. I had a kale salad with a pesto chicken breast. A light lemon dressing like I have never had before. Others had a grilled chicken breast with fries. They enjoyed it. Attentive waiter and a nice restaurant made this a great stop.