“Definitely stop here!”
Review of Trentadue Winery

Trentadue Winery
Ranked #6 of 29 things to do in Geyserville
More attraction details
Owner description: Winery in Sonoma County.
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This winery is wonderful! My second fav! The grounds are beautiful and the pourers are very friendly. We had been referred there by Simi Winery down the road since I love ports and it was fantastic! Bought a few bottles and joined the wine club!
There was also a wedding wedding scheduled in the afternoon. It was a family member of one of the normal pourers and it looked like such a nice place for a wedding!! The bride and photographers were there snapping away! Such a pictureque backdrop!! Don't miss this one!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Dessert wines! Port wines!

I ended up buying the $20 Chocolate Port...so yummy!

Would've been nice if they waived the $5 tasting fee since I bought something...

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Just returned from a week in California and Trentadue Winery is a definitely on the "tasting list". The wine was excellent, the ambiance superb and the attention to the customer/ taster was magnificent! I highly recommend the wine club, and if I ever decide to marry again, this is where I'll host my wedding or renew my vows!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

The exact opposite of the winery across the street and in all the right ways. The tasting room is quaint and very inviting. All of the wines we tasted were full of flavor and the pourer was knowledgeable and very personable. We brought a stuff to picnic and found a shady spot among in the grass to enjoy wine and snack on some delicious bites. This was my favorite winery to picnic at and if I am ever in the area again I will be sure to stop here!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Trentadue is always a delightful stop when we are in that vicinity. The staff is always friendly, no pressures. The gardens and grounds are breathtaking and I just wish that someone would invite me to an event there. Spectacular venue. Now comes the part where I must be honest and admit I also love the winery because of its name. I just happen to have a son named Trent! Go,and enjoy.