All reviewsroom was clean and comfortablegarlic festivalpleasant staygilroy gardenslotionfixtures
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I had a very nice experience staying at the Days Inn in Gilroy, Ca. I stayed here for over 2 weeks while my permanent rental home was being renovated & never had any issues. The room was cozy & clean. It came equipped with a microwave, nice size refrigerator & new flat screen TV. I was most impressed with the water pressure in the shower & never ending supply of Hot Water!! I just read the complaint about the hot water in someone else's review and it seems as though some heating element broke unfortunately things like this happen & im sure it was fixed asap. Honestly i couldn't believe the never ending supply of hot water it was fantastic!! Also the complimentary bath products (soap, shampoo, conditioner & lotion) were very pleasing. they had a nice MILD scent & didn't leave a film on my skin. I am very particular about my bath products so this was a big plus. They seem to be doing a lot of renovating in the rooms & the landscaping. During my stay they were re-doing / cleaning up the landscape & by the time i left it looked like a totally different environment....very, very nice! I was very happy here & will definitely recommend this place to family & friends when they come for a visit. You can't find anything better for the price around here for sure. Thanks to Sean & his Staff for making my long stay a pleasant one!!

Room Tip: Nice size room with 2 Queen Beds. I stayed on the bottom floor facing the Burger King & it was pretty mellow just some freeway traffic noise when i had the window open.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank chrissyb1972
DaysInn G, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Gilroy, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear chrissyb1972,

Thank you for your detailed review of your stay. It is our pleasure and privilege to provide hospitality. Thank you for your understanding and appreciation.

Regards,

John Smith
Guest Relations
Days Inn Gilroy
408 848 3500

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My room was more than clean. The employees were even better. I didn't get back to room in time one day to extend my stay so housekeepers packed my things (iPad, clothes ect) and they were returned to me nice and safely. I appreciated the honesty. Will most definitely return when in area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
DaysInn G, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Gilroy, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Jennifer,

We greatly appreciate your wonderful impressions of our hotel and the gratitude for our staffs hospitality service. We will be looking forward to your next visit.

Regards,

John Smith
Guest Relations

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInn G, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Gilroy, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Reviewed 15 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInn G, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Gilroy, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014