My boyfriend and I stayed here in July and absolutely fell in love with the place. We stayed in one of the rooms in the main house and then the cottage (as we wanted to stay longer). Both were beautiful. Breakfast (fabulous home cooking) overlooking the superb gardens was a treat and we enjoyed a walk around the vineyards and fields every morning and sunbathed during the day or went off to see things. In the evenings we went for meals in Sonoma ($30 one way by taxi) or did our own wine and cheese tasting on the porch swing (Sonoma market has everything you will need). The birds that come to the garden are also great to see. The mexican cleaner was also lovely and friendly. This place is prefect for relaxation at its best. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush gardens and ancient oaks, landmark historic Beltane Ranch overlooks estate vineyards, grazing horses and the heart of Sonoma Valley Wine Country. Rooms feature spectacular views, private outdoor seating areas and the opportunity to enjoy the property's iconic highly-acclaimed estate wines while watching the sunset over the vines that grew them. Comfortably appointed with signature linens, private wine cellars and, organic amenities, guest room's interiors feature original historic architectural details along with antiques and modern updates. Stays include a full ranch-grown chef-prepared breakfast served in the dining room or on the porch outside your room. Cheese boards and chef-packed picnics are also available by arrangement. The ranch is ideally located with dozens of fine restaurants and other wineries, shopping, parks and more all within a few minutes in either direction. A six-generation family-owned and operated working ranch and agricultural preserve, Beltane Ranch also produces estate olive oil, grows organic heirloom produce and is home to a bee apiary. With 105 acres to explore, Beltane Ranch offers the unique opportunity to experience authentic, historic Sonoma Valley, the birthplace of Calfornia winemaking. Beltane Ranch is also the winner of Congressman Huffman's North Bay Sustainablity Award and is a 100% Certified Sustainable Vineyard & Winery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Beltane Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beltane Ranch Hotel Glen Ellen
- Beltane Ranch Glen Ellen, Sonoma County, CA