I just read the previous review (mahoneychic) and I literally was about to write the exact same thing. Loved the Ranch--the veranda and hammocks were so relaxing and peaceful. It was hard to leave to go to the vineyards! We rushed home every afternoon to relax on the porch and drink wine. Perfect way to end a trip. Just wish we had stayed longer. We did think the breakfasts were a bit too involved and would have prefered something more simple or options for vegetarians, but the quality of the food was superb. Note--they do not accept credit cards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush gardens and ancient oaks, landmark historic Beltane Ranch overlooks estate vineyards, grazing horses and the heart of Sonoma Valley Wine Country. Rooms feature spectacular views, private outdoor seating areas and the opportunity to enjoy the property's iconic highly-acclaimed estate wines while watching the sunset over the vines that grew them. Comfortably appointed with signature linens, private wine cellars and, organic amenities, guest room's interiors feature original historic architectural details along with antiques and modern updates. Stays include a full ranch-grown chef-prepared breakfast served in the dining room or on the porch outside your room. Cheese boards and chef-packed picnics are also available by arrangement. The ranch is ideally located with dozens of fine restaurants and other wineries, shopping, parks and more all within a few minutes in either direction. A six-generation family-owned and operated working ranch and agricultural preserve, Beltane Ranch also produces estate olive oil, grows organic heirloom produce and is home to a bee apiary. With 105 acres to explore, Beltane Ranch offers the unique opportunity to experience authentic, historic Sonoma Valley, the birthplace of Calfornia winemaking. Beltane Ranch is also the winner of Congressman Huffman's North Bay Sustainablity Award and is a 100% Certified Sustainable Vineyard & Winery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Beltane Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beltane Ranch Hotel Glen Ellen
- Beltane Ranch Glen Ellen, Sonoma County, CA