We spent two nights at one of the queen-size-bedrooms at Olea hotel. The rooms have been remodeled very nicely, everything is new, the bed was great and the bathroom had high-end soap, shampoo etc. Overall the property was very clean and well kept. What stood out for us was:
1. The hospitality of the owners - they were very helpful with tips about activities in the area, made us feel at home and went out of their way to assist.
2. The breakfast! It was absolutely amazing - a two-course meal that was one of the best I'd ever had in any hotel. Way above my expectations.
We also enjoyed the Glen Ellen area (Would recommend the Fig Cafe).
This was a marvelous stay and we would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, Sonoma County, CA