This place is amazing. We stayed there for one night this past week and it went beyond our expectations. Everyone was extremely friendly. The rooms were quiet and clean. The beds were extremely comfortable and the sheets were the softest sheets I've ever slept on. (I even asked for the companies name) We stayed in the room with one King bed and a fireplace. It was a little secluded and made our stay seems very romantic. The bathroom has heated floors (which came in handy since it was chilly at night) and each shower head was a rain forest shower. The bath produces are from a local company and smell delicious. It has a spa feel to it.
Breakfast was amazing. We had a delicious three course meal. The chef and the staff were extremely accommodating and the food was out of this world.
This place is definitely worth the price. I wouldn't stay anywhere else! It's my new go-to hotel in Sonoma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Agoda so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, Sonoma County, CA