This is my first hotel review and I'm proud to recommend this place. Stayed for 3 nights while touring wineries. The welcomed us like family and we're overly helpful with advice of places to eat and wineries to visit. Willingly provided directions to anywhere and even made us reservations for dinner one night.
The rooms are small, but have everything you need and super clean. Showers were great and their towels were softer than mine at home! The only way they could improve them is to have a bit more storage. I found it difficult to find room to put my things (I'm an unpacker).
And let me tell you about the breakfasts! So yummy and fresh. The food was definitely out of my comfort zone a bit (duck confit) but it forced me to try some new things and discover that I liked it.
I'll freely admit we really appreciated the free (yes, free) wine every evening. It was nice to not have to pay 10-15 bucks for a glass at the end of the day. And this wasn't crappy wine, it turned out to be some of the same wine we buy here at home!
I just can't say enough about the enjoyable experience we had here and would DEFINITELY return again and hope to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, Sonoma County, CA