My best friend and I had an amazing time at the Olea this past weekend. We were greeted on our first day by Kent. He made sure to ask us about the types of wines we liked, and in turn highlighted some of the best wineries in the area based upon our preferences. He didn't steer us wrong either. We had a blast!
The rooms are very nice, and clean. The sheets are AMAZING. We asked the front desk what company makes the sheets, and she just nodded and said, "we get this question all the time!" P.S. - comphy.com makes the sheets. I plan on buying some this week they were that comfy :)
The breakfasts are great. Each day was something different and new. Davesh took care of us during breakfast, and he was phenomenal. Lastly, we each had a massage, and PJ and Leela were awesome. So relaxing. In fact we were so relaxed the entire weekend, we became known as the two girls that were always in our robes.
You can really tell this hotel cares about their guest's experience, and they go out of their way to ensure you are pleased with your stay. I would highly recommend, and will hopefully have a chance to go back. Thanks again for a great, and memorable weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, Sonoma County, CA