The Olea Hotel is a charming hostelry in the Sonoma Valley hamlet of Glen Ellen. Kent at the front desk was effusive in his welcome and spot on with his dining recommendations. Complimentary local wines were an elegant touch! Thanks to a CIA-trained chef, the two-course breakfast soared with cuisine far more sophisticated than the usual B&B fare ... although these early risers would have preferred to have breakfast before 8:30. The only slight missteps at the Olea Hotel were the absence of a refrigerator in the Garden Cottage and some noisy children who would have benefited from some discipline in deference to the adult guests. Perhaps without child-oriented facilities and activities the hotel should consider an adults-only policy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, Sonoma County, CA