My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Olea Hotel for the first part of our honeymoon and we can't stop raving about it to our friends and family. Everything was perfect - clean, updated, gorgeous and everything the website says it will be. The staff was amazing - Kent and Julie brightened our day every morning and gave us all of the information and knowledge we needed to have an amazing day in Sonoma. The breakfast (included in your stay) was the best we've ever had at a Bed and Breakfast and the portions are a great size. I really can't say enough amazing things about this place. We stayed in one of their cottages and everything was top notch - the bedding was gorgeous, the fireplace was perfect, the heated bathroom floors were the best things we've ever experienced and it was cozy and adorable. You must stay here if you are heading to the Sonoma area. The staff will take great care of you, you will be rushing to breakfast in the morning to see what treat is waiting for you and you won't be able to wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, Sonoma County, CA