“World Class Chocolate in an Eclectic Setting of Shops”

Wine Country Chocolates
and up
Sonoma Small-Group Food and Wine Tour
Ranked #2 of 4 Shopping in Glen Ellen
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Stopped in to look for Yeti Grill. Was about to give up as the 'shops' were mostly abandoned or closed when we walked past an open store front door. A couple steps past my wife and I realized we smelled chocolate! We backed up and looked in to see a basic but nice display case (and confection room behind a display window) filled with various types of bite sized confections We decided to go in on just the smell. Glad we did! Young lady behind the counter was patient and knowledgebale and suggested a few items. We did a 4 chcolate sampler of 2 PB&J's, 1 chocolate coconut (think Mounds) and a port infused grenache for $8 total. All were good (I would skip the coconut in the future as it was just a really really good Mounds for $2) but the Peanut Butter & Jelly was amazing! I first tatsed the dark chocolate...then peanut butter...then jelly. I thought my taste buds were malfunctioning ( in a fantastic way ) but the wife told me she had the same sequence of tastes and loved it. They make many types of chocolates and truffles that I would like to try. They are connected to a coffee store next door. I only regret not getting more of a sampler.

2  Thank WhirledTravelor