Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale
US$135
US$124
Vagabond Inn - Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$100
US$150
TripAdvisor
1,445 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondhappy hourstarbucks coffeemade to order breakfastliving roomuniversal studioscomplimentary breakfastomelettemountain viewfrench toastmorning breakfastunderground parkingpool and hot tubla arearose bowlper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Corner rooms are roomier. Good for families with children. But these rooms need more pillows and blankets and towels.

Hostess to self-serve breakfast not helpful once again had to get our own high chair and booster seat.

Parking spaces are two spaces and three spaces deep, but no tandem parking. A lot of WASTED spaces. Hence need to go to the lower parking floors for a quick exit parking space.

This place needs people to take ownership for all of the tasks that needs to be re-vamped.

• Stayed: February 2013
Donna O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Dear PaulDaLine,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm sorry you didn't have a better experience this time around.

You are correct, there has been a recent personnel change as I am the new General Manager here at the hotel. I appreciate honest feedback such as yours as that is the only way we can get better. It sounds like we've got some work to do. Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back and you will have a completely different experience. Please call the hotel and ask for me as I would be delighted to personally assist you with your reservation.

Donna Ontiveros
818 550-0828 ext 3127

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Don't ever stay here on a weekend! This has been my regular hotel in Glendale for years, but I rarely am here on a weekend. This Saturday night we have already had to call security twice for the noise, and the front desk to provide us with toilet paper. At least they have fixed the toilet paper issue. They don't seem to care about the loud music and screaming coming through the walls past 11pm. Also wish we were immature enough to return the favour when we wake at 6am.

It's too bad, as an otherwise nice place. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Kkbr
Donna O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Dear Kkbr,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and as much as I appreciate the honesty, I certainly wish your experience was better. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate the feedback about the noisy neighboring guests. I have shared your review with our security team to ensure that this is not a problem in the future and we are handling all noise complaints in a better manner. What you experienced is not typical of the type of service in which we pride ourselves and for that I sincerely apologize. If you would like to call me directly at 818 627-3901 I would be happy to discuss this further. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and give you the experience you expect from an Embassy Suites hotel.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

My family of 6 stayed here on a weekend trip to the LA Zoo, always enough room at this chain. It would have been nice to have a separate shower/sink or another bathroom. I know other locations have that but we made due. We arrived early and they had a room available for us to check into early. They have a free managers reception and breakfast. Both are great! The managers reception gives you light snack's, usually veggies and dip with pizza or nachos and drinks both alcoholic/non-alcoholic. The breakfast is more than usual continental breakfast. It includes made to order omelets with many add in options, buffet style items like pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage and potatoes. Also pastries, dry cereal, oatmeal, fruit and yogurt. This location even offered Starbucks coffee, bonus if you like that. Their customer service was great even when we had an issue with the bill, they took care of it without hassle and promptly. I hope to return when we are in the area again. Also there is a beautiful Koi pond in the lobby with turtles :)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank surgteck05

Dear Surgteck05,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely 4 star review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that your family had an enjoyable and comfortable stay while in town visiting the LA Zoo. I am delighted to be able to share your comments to the staff. Thank you again for providing us with such positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Donna Ontiveros

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Once again the Hilton brand exemplifies professionalism in the service industry.
The hotel and rooms are clean and the decor is up to date and colorful.
The sales staff (Stephanie, Caitlin & Jennifer) went above and beyond in fulfilling my groups requests & making sure my groups reservation was flawless
The bartenders made you feel at home and remember your name.
Of note is an employee I observed one night named Jessy. I watched Jessy talk to 5 or 6 guests and he went out of his way to talk to everyone. He even put a smile on the face of one guest who looked like he needed it.
The only area in need of a little improvement is the breakfast area. This area tends to get crowded and does not flow well. But this is a small inconvenience compared to how great everything else is.

Room Tip: Try and get an outside wall room. The rooms on the inside wall appeared to be smaller
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jimz12345
Reviewed 9 February 2013

My wife our ten month old baby and I spent four nights at the Embassy Suites in Glendale while visiting family that lives in the area. First let me start of by saying we were traveling with a ten month old and were concerned about spending time away from home and adjusting to staying at a large hotel. This hotel exceeded our expectations from a family point of view. Lets start off with the room, we had a corner unit with plenty of closet space and room for us all. The floors were clean enough to allow our baby to explore and not be over concerned as I would have been at other hotels I've stayed in the same price range. The suite gave us plenty of room for a sleeping baby and adults awake in the next room. The lobby was open, clean and inviting with a large Koi pond that any child would love. However the highlight of this hotel would be the breakfast, we did not have high expectations however the meal was exactly what we needed. We tend to be health conscious when choosing breakfast and found a good assortment of vegetables and fruits. Every morning I had an egg white vegetable omelette and coffee. The staff was extremely accommodating and pleasant. In fact they made our son's morning with smiles and helping us keep the area clean. The cocktail hour and snacks in the evening was a perfect time to feed the baby and unwind from a long day of visiting family and caring for a new addition. Next time we visit LA I would not hesitate to stay the Embassy Suites Glendale.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family